• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What was your most surprising moment throughout the zelda games?

The part in TP when:
Midna turns into a lovely human thingy.
Did you know that if you press "A, B, A, B, Up, Down, Left, Right" during that scene, there is an "extra" scene during the credits. :p Joking.

It wasn't as much suprising as extremely unexpected and anticlimatic, but what happens after you beat the ToT boss in TP is... odd.

My surprising Zelda Moment, had to've been when I completed the Master Quest game, thus completing the Three-Heart Challenge. That game, in my opinion, was never ment for the Three-Heart Challenge. I had make sure I had at least 2 fairies and many other things. ;)

I don't think I ever had a surprising moment. Or at least not one I can remember. And I thought the real three-heart-challege was only the one bottle needed to complete the game.

Not even close. The REAL Three-Heart Challenge (that's I'm doing right now...) is when you use Z-Targeting, NO FAIRIES, and no magic shields and whatnot. That's the REAL challenge... And, let me tell ya... It's not easy AT ALL... Doing the Three-Heart Challenge is easy enough.. but, doing it under the conditions that I CREATED.... it's not ez at all.

Not even close. The REAL Three-Heart Challenge (that's I'm doing right now...) is when you use Z-Targeting, NO FAIRIES, and no magic shields and whatnot. That's the REAL challenge... And, let me tell ya... It's not easy AT ALL... Doing the Three-Heart Challenge is easy enough.. but, doing it under the conditions that I CREATED.... it's not ez at all.

To be honest with you, you really did miss one thing. The bottle you crackhead.

Well, yea, thats what I meant ZG. The basic is (in OoT atleast) three hearts, only one bottle (that to only be used to continue the story) and no upgrades. I think there was also no killing the gold skulltellas. But then there's the advanced version, which you did not create. It has been on the web for awhile. But yes, it includes holding down Z and other stuff... Darn, I thought my brother had a copy of it on the computer... musta gotten wipped with the crashing of the old hard drive. Curse hard drives.

EDIT: Found it after... three minutes of searching. Here's the Uber Challenge:

====Uber Challenge Restrictions====

Following are the conditions of the Uber Challenge. Basically, you beat the game while following all these. Simple, right? Heh...

-3 hearts, no Heart Pieces whatsoever
-Buy Giant’s Knife and break it ASAP, and use that at all times (except in the Graveyard and while fighting Ganon)
-All Medallions
-1 Bottle
-No deaths (death counter at file select must say 000)
-No Iron Boots
-No capacity upgrades
-No Great Fairy gifts except Magic Meter and Din's Fire
-No Gold Skulltula family gifts from 20 or more Gold Skulltulas
-No Goron Bracelet
-No Fire Arrows
-No Lens of Truth
-No Longshot
-No Silver Scale
-No Zora Tunic
-No Gerudo’s Card
-No Maps or Compasses
-No Biggoron’s Sword
-Cannot use Action Replay, Gameshark, etc.
-Cannot use Crooked Cartridge (touching your game cartridge while playing)
-Cannot use Din’s Fire outside the central room of the Water Temple
-Cannot use Megaton Hammer to attack enemies (exception of stunning Volvagia)
-Cannot use Megaton Hammer outside the Fire Temple
-Cannot use Deku Sticks to attack enemies
-Cannot use power crouch stab
-Cannot use bottle except to show Ruto's Letter to King Zora
-Cannot learn any songs except Song of Time, Zelda’s Lullaby, and Minuet of Forest
-Must have Shadow Medallion before entering Forest Temple
-Must fight Dark Link

Oh, and to get back on topic: I remembered that my most surprising moment in zelda was when Termina was destroyed at the end of the three days. I was only eight or something when I first played it mind you.

-No Gerudo’s Card
-Must have Shadow Medallion before entering Forest Temple

-Cannot use Crooked Cartridge (touching your game cartridge while playing)

1) isn't the Gerudo's card required to gain access to the spirit temple?
2) How is getting the Shadow Medallion before the Forest Temple even possible because I believe that the first three (Forest, Fire, and Water) are required in that order and then you could do Shadow and Spirit either way you want.
3) What's Crooked Cartridge do?

... the first Cucoo's Revenge was in ALttP, Ultima. I get it that it was the first time you saw it, but just pointing it out.

I knew that, but I didn't know it was for OoT until I made the grave mistake of attacking one in Kakariko Village. Ah yes... my first GAME OVER in OoT...

Back