• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

What Wii games are you most excited about?

animaldude

Sage in Training
There are so many great Wii games coming throughout the rest of this year and into next year so I'm wondering what everyone's most excited about...

Here's my list:
5. Super Mario Galaxy
4. Mario Strikers Charged
3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
2. Mario Kart Wii
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

The sequel to Tales of Symphonia, Mario Galaxy, Corruption, Super Smash Bros., and Mario Kart.

Animal's list minus Strikerz, because I hate soccer :)
Actually that game is almost like an embarrassment to soccer:
mario-strikers-charged-20070307070957753.jpg

What the hell?! It is an embarrasment to soccer! If you want a good soccer game get Fifa. Btw, is Fifa coming out for wii?

Yes, FIFA is an incredible game and it's coming out for the Wii along with NBA Live '08 and Madden '08. (And they all have online capabilities ^_^!)

Also it has a feature called family play. This is where someone who doesn't know how to play can have partial control of the game until they get the hang of the controls and then they would switch off of family play and play the normal play.

Btw, some other notable games coming out this holiday season include:

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Trauma Center: New Blood
Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games
NiGHTS
Soul Calibur: Legends
Nitro Bike
Zack and Wiki

Btw, some other notable games coming out this holiday season include:

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Trauma Center: New Blood
Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games
NiGHTS
Soul Calibur: Legends
Nitro Bike
Zack and Wiki
THE PRECIOUS...

GIVES ME THE PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o_o.....@_@!!!!!

Wow, Fifa is supposed to be partially Mii compatible. There really haven't been too many games with miis.

Yeah, only the Wii series from Nintendo and WarioWare. Mario Party 8 used them some, but not too much. But most of the newer channels use them.

Back