• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

When do you think you going to die?

a psychic told me i would die at the age of 26... she said id OD three days after my birthday cuz my wife left me cuz she wanted find someone who was a little less spiritual.... so im gonna die on July 2nd, 2020. sounds pretty true... According to the site i ill die on friday april 11, 2031 how am i supposed to organize the summer of 69 all over again????
A few things wrong with that.

Why would you get married at 26 (and not like 30)?
Why would you OD at 26 (and not like 30)?
Why would you want to live past (like 30)?

may 26 2091 what the *(&^ that's exactly 100 years after my birth i shall never die unless it's during the final battle of the struggle to maintain freedom and I will probably die in vain clutching the flag

may 26 2091 what the *(&^ that's exactly 100 years after my birth i shall never die unless it's during the final battle of the struggle to maintain freedom and I will probably die in vain clutching the flag
You should read All Quiet On the Western Front too.

Targelion, the book was by Erich Maria Remarque, just remembered it when I said its name again.

A few things wrong with that.

Why would you get married at 26 (and not like 30)?
Why would you OD at 26 (and not like 30)?
Why would you want to live past (like 30)?
as u hav witnessed, im pretty screwed up therefore making the above quite possible and i need to witness 2069 and party like theres no tomorrow (which there wont be, seeing as im gonna be 75)

I have this creepy premonition that i'm going to die before i'm 30, but if i don''t, i want to die in a knife fight, it seems really hardcore

I have this creepy premonition that i'm going to die before i'm 30, but if i don''t, i want to die in a knife fight, it seems really hardcore
Why would you want to die in a knife fight? Why would you want to die? and how is a knife fight hard core?! a spoon fight maybe but no! you dont want to die in a knife fight. you want to die with out being murdered seems like a goal... and hippie..... i think you should trust the lady because she saw and met you.... the death clock doesnt know you...

Guys... i was playing around with the clock and its messed up! if i was burn one day after my birthday i would live 12 years longer... and if i was a smoker.. 19 years longer then my normal one...

Well, my mom thinks I'm going to die many years before my natural time because I snowboard. She says snowboarding takes 20 years off a person's life. I just hope it's not the first twenty =D

I guess dying in a spoon fight would be more interesting, and, a knife would probably be more painful

I think we'd better make that a plastic spoon fight just to be extra-awesome.

;D

Knife more painful? No. A knife could slide in and out easily and kill you slowly from bleeding. But a spoon.. It's smooth.. I'd hurt more going in and out.

Also, I believe a natural death would be the best. Seeing as getting stabbed it not high on my to-do list...

Then put it on your bucket list!!! Kidding. That's terrible. I don't know why I said it. I'm sorry.

Hm, how would someone feel about 'death by chocolate?' I mean, do you drown in it, or do you eat yourself to death in chocolate? Or do you just eat so much of it that your arteries are super-clogged and it all just explodes out your ears and nose? Ew...

Death by vanilla would be waaaay more epic. Oh yeahh!

That would be amazing! Death by vanilla would be so much better then death by chocolate!!! I am going to look into that know.

Back