• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Which game do you think is better?

Best Game

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• Four Swords

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventure

• The Minish Cap

• Total voters

Sage

Groose
I think Twilight Princess is better because it has more graphics and it looks realistic they move there lips and etc...

I agree with Windmage. TP was over-rated because of all the hype. Plus you can't judge a game just on its graphics. I had done that with WW, and it turned out to be a good game.

Anyway, Majora's Mask is the best due to the deeper and darker story line and it was a bit more challenging than OoT.

While I still want to see PH and the Oracles up there, Ocarina defined 3D Gaming, so have to give it the vote.

Oracle of Seasons is so amazing...

A Link to the Past is just a great game, and I'm enjoying that a lot, so it has my vote.

Oracle of Seasons is so amazing...

A Link to the Past is just a great game, and I'm enjoying that a lot, so it has my vote.

Well, I'm glad someone is enjoying it. Its my current assignment for here and I HATE it at the moment. I used to love it when I was younger.

Ocarina of Time is a good game, but I think Majora's Mask is far superior.

Never really got into the Oracle games.

Minish Cap and Windwaker are tied for me, right behind MM
Ocarina follows behind them.

I gave my vote to Twilight Princess because it's like a new version of Ocarina of Time. Actually, it is a new version of Ocarina of Time. It's just...good...

Oracle of Ages was definately my second, almost first.

Oracle of Ages wasn't nearly as good as Oracle of Seasons. I gave my vote to Twilight Princess because of how well it was put together and how much effort you could tell was put into it. I really can see now why it took them so much longer than expected to finally finish the game.

Back