• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Which is cooler

Which would you rather see?

• OoT/MM

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • OoT Ura

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • OoS/OoA/LA

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • BS Zelda/ Ancient stone tablets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Which would be a cooler Zelda collection to see on the DS:
  • Majora's Mask/Ocarina of Time dual game
  • Ocarina of Time w/ perviously unreleased Ura expansion
  • The old Gameboy games (OoS, OoA, LA: DX) updated with either MC or ALttP graphics and including the third, unreleased Oracle game.
  • BS Zelda/ Ancient Stone Tablets
So which would you rather see? Vote and discuss!

I agree with Ultima. OoS and OoA were what got me back into Zelda games after I got so fed up with LA. They should not be remade, but a new game, Oracle of ______, should be made, with new graphics and abilities (and use of the Touch screen). Then a OoT/MM game should be released.

I voted for Ura Zelda because seriously, who doesn't want the Triforce as a usable item? That, and it may serve to fill in actual holes in the timeline, as opposed to a simple remake.

On the other hand, a remake of LA is very appealing to me personally. Unfortunately, it probably wouldn't see too much success as it has since been passed in sophistication, and it isn't quite 'retro' yet.

Yeah, I really shouldn't have put OoT/MM in there just because of the fact that they've sold OoT to us in the same form how many times? Not to mention that with Ura Zelda it has something new and interesting rather than the same old dungeons and items (I don't really care if MQ had different dungeon layouts, it was still OoT).

I still haven't even voted because I'm torn between the last three. But I guess I would lean more towards the classic portable game thing because Nintendo (if they really would release it) would most likely release Ura as an "expansion" on the VC and require you to buy OoT as well to play it. Then they wouldn't have to waste the money on the disks and what-not, and they wouldn't have to re-map controls, since it would just work with the previously mapped OoT controls.

I'd love to see the Oracle remakes. Really, Nintendo has shoved OOT down our throats time and time again, and to be honest I have no idea how they would institute DS control of the game. BS Zelda also seems nice along with Ura, but these are either unfinished or fall under the former.

Besides, who wouldn't want to battle Onyx again :).

I definitely would like MM/OoT because in my opinion they are the best Zelda games ever made. Just my opinion, as said earlier. :)

Back