• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

White and Nerdy

I love that song. The music video is funny too, especially when he gives his mom a extension cord for a Christmas present.

I know... who in their right MIND give an extension cord for christmas?!?!? NERDS!!! I like the part where he is in the back alley, and pays some *racial term censored* gangster guy for the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Oh man dude, I have that song on my iPod and computer. The music video is so funny, the first time I saw it I almost died laughing. Lol, an extession cord for Christmas. And I still remember the look on his mom's face!

Straight out of Lynnwood *spell check* is the name of the CD. I also want Canadian Idiot on it. That's funny too...then again, ANYTHING Weird Al is funny...:)

It is a great song, but this is a good song too. It's also nice for once to see someone NOT dissing (or trying to senselessly murder) americans.

Other good songs from him include: Hardware store, Ebay, Ode to a Superhero, Amish Paradise, the saga begins, ah...too many to name

Back