• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

who likes the sonic games?

Link and Navi

Loftwing
ok fyi, i like sonic games as well, my faves are sonic and shadow, i like the games for they are fun, sometimes. my fave villans are eggman, but he's kindof a given. my favorite sonic game sofar is sonic adventure 2 battle

Dude, Sonic owns! I like Sonic and almost every character. My favorite sonic games... Almost all of them. Except spinball. Thats an annoying game.

I haven't played much sonic but i DOO plan on getting Sonic and the Secret Rings... (being released tomorrow)

IM SO EXCITED

Haven't played too much of it, but the little bit was pretty good. My favorites are Tails, because I like to fly around and do nothing, and Knuckles...because he's awesome...lol

Sonic ... man, that brings me back ... anyway, I have a huge plush Sonic that I won at a boardwalk game-thing once. Its cool.

Back