• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Who's Chatting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyolll

Conspiracy Theorist
I made this pic for you:

I think we need to fix this.

This was happening when everybody was being kicked and were trying to sign back in (only to get kicked again).

Lovely photo.. As for the kicking, I have abosolutely no idea who did it... A combination of Ultima and Windmage presumably...

How about no kicking unless they are an absolute nuisance? No more of this stupid "it was a joke" or "because I could" bull ****.

Lovely photo.. As for the kicking, I have abosolutely no idea who did it... A combination of Ultima and Windmage presumably...
It wasn't me. -_- I was helping someone on aim and looking at youtube at the time... >_>

And Dakare, how would that be enforced? The mods are the only ones who can kick and they're the ones who are supposed to enforce the rules.

It wasn't me. -_- I was helping someone on aim and looking at youtube at the time... >_>

And Dakare, how would that be enforced? The mods are the only ones who can kick and they're the ones who are supposed to enforce the rules.

Sorry for blaming you Ultima :D

It turns out it was Windmage -.- He then kicked himself to make it seem like is was Animaldude in the "VOID!!!!"

Well... We can enforce it.. by not giving temporary admin powers as freely as we have...

Teddy, you always do it...

I'm really sick of getting kicked by you two...

No, I blame Windmage! :D

I only kick you when you go into the void.. Because when you do, you kick everyone you can, I have no idea what's going on, so I see you in the void and I'm like, "BAH! KICK!" Bob taught me -.-

Closing thread, horribly off topic, Bob will read when he gets back

No... i go to the void, then you kick me because im in the void... then i go back on and im kicked again. Then i go back on and im kicked again. Then i log on again, no one kicks me, then in anger i kick someone cuz i cant kick the ones who kicked me. Then i log off.
Repeat the next night.

Sorry for blaming you Ultima :D

It turns out it was Windmage -.- He then kicked himself to make it seem like is was Animaldude in the "VOID!!!!"

Well... We can enforce it.. by not giving temporary admin powers as freely as we have...

No, it's always Windmage!

I only kick you when you go into the void.. Because when you do, you kick everyone you can, I have no idea what's going on, so I see you in the void and I'm like, "BAH! KICK!" Bob taught me -.-

Closing thread, horribly off topic, Bob will read when he gets back

Ummm. No.
The only user I ever really kick is yoyolll. And only on occasion as of recently, as he has told me it takes a while to load the room up again. And then again, many times when I do kick, its because of people spamming up the room by posting lines of complete nonsense.

And I didn't kick myself to make it look like animaldude, I wanted to see if it would actually work. And it did, and then the computer decided to hate me and freeze up. And secondly, animaldude wasn't in void at that time, he was on the list.

So lets not point all of it at me, shall we? I think we've all kicked someone at some time or another for no reason -.-

There's really not much I can do about the navbar when people are being kicked. When you log in and log out a message is sent to the server to update the chat list. When someone is booted, that message is never sent. The server checks once every fifteen minutes or so to see if there is any form of arbitrary change; however the problem really boils down to large numbers of people being kicked.

In light of the discussion in this thread I will be considering a few changes to our chatroom policy over the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back