• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Wii FAQ

Ya! lol... eyetoy is pretty cool... I hope its not like the wii though... THE WII MUST DOMINATE EVERYTHING... oh c*ap i'm turning into you people!

The Wii shall conquer everything, remember: "We came, we saw, Wii conquered." - UltimaLink007
That comment about our "behavior" was mean and unappreaciated! :mad:

It's ok tho :D we're all crazy, nothing that you'd want to turn into

The Wii shall conquer everything, remember: "We came, we saw, Wii conquered." - UltimaLink007
That comment about our "behavior" was mean and unappreaciated! :mad:

It's ok tho :D we're all crazy, nothing that you'd want to turn into
wasn't that quote was from Nintendo Power magazine?

I added onto it. The Nintendo Power quote was - "We came, Wii conquered." I added the we saw part, making it my quote, but that is where I got it from

It's okay;) I've been falsely accused of plagerism before. Even though I am very careful to not steal titles, it may seem as though I might've done it, because of 'certain similarities' *cough* *cough*. anyways, let's get back to what is the superstar of this thread, the Wii!:D

Back