• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Wii Wishlist 2010

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
I know, beating a dead horse here. Also I'm probably the only one left here with only a Wii, so the rest of you probably don't care. But here it is, my Wii wishlist for 2010:

VC:

• Custom Robo (N64)(import)
  • Custom Robo V2 (N64)(import)
  • Excitebike 64 (N64)
  • PilotWings 64 (N64)
  • Harvest Moon 64 (N64)
  • Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
  • SEGA Saturn games
  • SEGA CD games
  • SEGA 32X games
  • SEGA Dreamcast games (long-shot, I know)
Hardware/firmware:

• Support of Wii hardware while playing GameCube games (As in able to use Classic Controllers to play, using the Wii memory for saves, etc.)
  • Wii HD co-processor unit (Like the third party one available, but with the ability to add firmware support for it, a first party one would work better.)
  • Wii hard drive (This is the dead horse one. While I was happy they added in the SD card support, it's still a bit annoying. Plus with the added space of a HDD, they could add in Saturn and Dreamcast games, along with virtual memory cards for GameCube, and it would open up the ability for game updates and DLC. Not to mention with a HDD, they could turn the internal memory into RAM, have direct play off of the HDD, etc., and it would speed everything up.)
  • DVD support
  • Multimedia support in general
Wii games:

• Custom Robo Wii
  • Starfox Wii
  • F-Zero Wii
  • Kid Icarus Wii
So yeah, that's it. And before you say anything, my idea with the co-processor and HDD is the idea that Nintendo could update their system for those who wanted it, and extend the life of the Wii. They would be completely optional things for people, and not needed for "casual" games that the Wii is known for.

Anything on anybody else's wishlist?

Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)
Rogue Squadron (N64)
All the Mortal Kombat games.
Quake (N64)

Of course, none of those are rated E or K-A so I doubt Nintendo will release them.

I haven't checked the VC store in forever anyway.

I don't really need anything new... I already have all the downloaded Legend of Zelda, Mario Brothers, Sonic the Hedgehog games.... I've also downloaded Kid Icarus, TMNT, F-Zero and F-Zero X, Gradius 3, Pokemon Puzzle League and Pokemon Snap, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, and others...

I do know what game would maybe be fun for the Wii, but i'm even happier that they released it for the Xbox 360. Honestly, it's a better choice. That game would be Perfect Dark. But, since I know a couple of games that I would love to see available to download, here's what I think...

1. Track & Field from the NES
2. Jackal from the NES
3. Super Double Dragon from the SNES
4. Mario Paint from the SNES

Those are the really good games.

Back