• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

*Windmage is Nervous*

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
*twitter twitch* *bites nails* *corections, gets even more nervous and chews off fingers*:eek: lol ha ha :D sorry if this is spam, but im nervous as you probably figured out. if you havnt, well,............er.....um. oh well. now you know. why am i nervous you ask? lol......school for me starts in less than a week.....ack........and it will be my first year in high school. lol..............*twitch* im nervous......i dont wanna go.........*chews hand cuz no nails or fingers are left* ack..... anyone else think im crazy and should go to the Asylum or however its spelled? or r there people who are nervous about starting high school too, or just plain dont want it to happen.........lol im acting like the idiot i am..........:D

How would you know teddy... Your going in to high school too :p . I'm surprised your going to school so early... i still have a month thank god :cool:

lol i am overeacting lol. im calm now.......i figured out how im gonna get my credits to graduate, so im good..........lol. wow.......you still have a month..........thats it, im movin to Jersey...........lol.........:D hm........not going to go that far to avoid hs........lol :)

lol i dont think my parents would just pick up and move to jersey on such short notice.......they wanna move to florida which, imo is way to hot for me...:D

Today was my third day of school btw. I love it, expet for the class changes when all of us are crowded in the halls. lol. I heard the phrase "Move it ickle freshikins" in the stairwell. lol that was odd........also i have fourth lunch which totaly sucks. Its too crowded. :D At least i have at least three friends in each class. I had a fifty question test in Alg.1 honors yesterday and a 37 question quiz today in Biology 1 Honors. lol. Wow :D

Ahhhhhh algebra.... evilest class i ever took:D I'm going to b in geometry and I am not that worried. Y do u get bilogy freshman year??? i get junior:(

Back