• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

World Of Warcraft

This thread is just for those of us who play world of warcraft, and of course i no that more then half of us do. Just post a little about your toon, the rhelm, and his name. I am not a geek, even though animaldude thinks i am, but i am really just pathetically bored.
mines all on
DAGGERSPINE- Junier........24 mage
SilentPain...19 Rogue

I've heard it's fun, but that it sucks you in, so that you end up playing for weeks at a time...frightening...

oh, could someone move this to the pc section? Thanks :D

Yeah, my brothers play it and they always say corny things related to it. I don't like it, pesonally, but to each their own.

I've heard it's fun, but that it sucks you in, so that you end up playing for weeks at a time...frightening...

Yay! I moved it... that's the first time i've moved a thread =)

This game is the same as Runescape or any other MMORPG. The only differene is it's prettier and it costs $15 dollars more

it does suck u in but believe me, its probably better then most games. it has a great story line, graphics, and enoguh people play it to change the gaming experience every time.

Back