• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

xbox live sucks

Why doesn't it work for you? I use the Vista version of Live and it works fine for me :D. Connection problems, lag, money?

it was working fine in the beginning of the school year. i have no idea what happened, guess it has something to do with....LOTS OF TUBES. -__-

Well don't go on a crazy spree. I remember a couple tried to sue Microsoft cause Live wasn't working that great over the winter break due to all the traffic it was getting at once. People are just plain stupid

I think it's worth the money to get live. I play Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 at a friend's house on live and it's so good that when I get $349.99 I'm getting a Xbox 360 Pro. I can't wait. :p

In my opinion, Xbox Live is the best online gaming available. It beats the Wii because with the Wii you don't have many options to use the internet in your gaming and when you do it's only with friends, not new people. It beats the PS3 because the PS3 is way too expensive and no one plays it anyway. It also beats other games like WoW, which costs over $180 A YEAR!!!!! Where as Xbox Live only costs $50.

yes, xbox live is the best online plan if youre a console gamer. However, some people don't value online play as much as others do. It's up to the player. I personally enjoy both online and offline play.

yes, xbox live is the best online plan if youre a console gamer. However, some people don't value online play as much as others do. It's up to the player. I personally enjoy both online and offline play.
It depends on the game too... I love MK Wii and Smash Bros Brawl online but I don't care for Guitar Hero online.

Mario Strikers Charged has an excellent online too.

Back