• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Xelda1800: Fact or fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ever think she might just be a normal person? hmm? just a thought

not everything is a conspiracy ya know.....

i say normal loosely...i dont think any of us are 'normal'

ever think she might just be a normal person? hmm? just a thought

not everything is a conspiracy ya know.....

i say normal loosely...i dont think any of us are 'normal'
-_-
Honestly, why would be talking about her out in the open like this if it werent somebody who is either already an active member of ZS or somebody who is a friend of or family of someone who is already an active member here at Zeldasages.

Or it can just be a normal person.

after going throught the wonderful mod cp, i viewed the info on xelda1800 and found the following:

her ip adress is unique to her account, no post or registration has been made on it other than her.

i also found that she put her referer down as Demoncrat, so if anyone knows who it is, its demoncrat

or else she just saw a person online on making an account and put it as her referer.

all i hav 2 say to this is "??????????????????"

i am not any1 on this syte i am my own person, hav i done anyting 2 hurt any1 heer? i dont think so i called my exbf to come over and he said he thinks itz cuz i said sum stupid stuffz he alwayz new i was stupid thatz y he broke up wit me and i all i wanted was 2 maik sum new frends but even heer u r all suspishus so i dont no wat to do. omgz 1 day heer and u r all krazy i jus dont understand

:( :( :( :( :( :(

all i hav 2 say to this is "??????????????????"

i am not any1 on this syte i am my own person, hav i done anyting 2 hurt any1 heer? i dont think so i called my exbf to come over and he said he thinks itz cuz i said sum stupid stuffz he alwayz new i was stupid thatz y he broke up wit me and i all i wanted was 2 maik sum new frends but even heer u r all suspishus so i dont no wat to do. omgz 1 day heer and u r all krazy i jus dont understand

:( :( :( :( :( :(

I'm so sorry. :(

I wish everyone in the world could just get along........

Hmmm, no one seemed to believe the staff, whom btw happen to have access to information which could prove a multiple account, maybe they'll believe her now...:rolleyes:

Sorry Xelda1800, you see, people have been thinking of conspiracies around ZS for quiet some time now. So, as you can see, we yet again tried to prove it not a conspiracy, and the members still think there is. At times, I feel almost like the president of the United States, of course the only difference is we really don't have any conspiracies :).

thx so much i no u all r nice and obviusly relly smart and i can understand y u wudnt want sum1 like me heer but im goin thru a tuff time and i luv playin zelda it reminds me of my exbf which makes me sad but also happy and may b u guyz can help me get over him kwik and i no i shud go out wit my old frends but rite now i think im too much of an emoshunall reck so i jus want to talk to other pplz about zelda to get my mind off that jerk and sry if my spellin iznt grate but itz not lyke im runnin 4 president im acshully relly gud at math and im a grate at playin cello so im not as stupid as u pplz seam 2 think wen u respond to sum of my posts

I wish everyone in the world could just get along........
John Lennon tried that already
http://youtube.com/watch?v=I-NRriHlLUk

Nevertheless, it's something good to hope for.

thx so much i no u all r nice and obviusly relly smart and i can understand y u wudnt want sum1 like me heer but im goin thru a tuff time and i luv playin zelda it reminds me of my exbf which makes me sad but also happy and may b u guyz can help me get over him kwik and i no i shud go out wit my old frends but rite now i think im too much of an emoshunall reck so i jus want to talk to other pplz about zelda to get my mind off that jerk and sry if my spellin iznt grate but itz not lyke im runnin 4 president im acshully relly gud at math and im a grate at playin cello so im not as stupid as u pplz seam 2 think wen u respond to sum of my posts
Mainly, netspeak is bad. Just try to break yourself of netspeak, and you'll be fine :). Most people generally find it annoying when netspeak is used in excess. It makes your posts difficult to read and understand.

Of course, I've never know LOZ as being the ultimate breakup game, although I guess that works :).

Yah, we're crazy here so if we start acting weird... well... just remember that we're crazy... and, well, you eventually will become one of us, and well... become more crazy :D

it seems that guilt has turned some members nice :)

bob is right, netspeak tends to be rather annoying, thats the only thing really :D

Yea, I'm sorry for trying to, er, yeah...

And I agree with everyone else: Lose the net speak and this type of thing won't happen again.

i was never mad at any of u im jus glad that u hav acsepted me heer thx guyz i no we will get along great u already hav shown how nice u guyz r

_D_D_D_D_D_D_D

it seems that guilt has turned some members nice :)

bob is right, netspeak tends to be rather annoying, thats the only thing really :D
I still think xelda is someone demoncrat and yoyoll know... in person.Yet their hiding it to surprise us... yet i wont know who it is... cause i dont know anyone here in person.... besides teddy... and the birdguy but thats a different story...

First off, this is my first post in this thread, and had nothing to do with this.

Secondly, doesn't this seem oddly reminiscient to a few old threads called "The Truth About Zelda Guardian." People, please, stop thinking all the other members are evil.

Secondly, doesn't this seem oddly reminiscient to a few old threads called "The Truth About Zelda Guardian." People, please, stop thinking all the other members are evil.
First off, that thread was just a hate thread, this one was created by Xelda's friend.

Secondly, if we want to think people are evil, how are you gonna stop us?

See... I knew it...:cool:

Well now that we're pretty much done I guess I can close it... but im'm probably wrong so if you feel there is a reason to continue with this thread pm me and i can reopen it.

edit: nvm... it just didnt seem right to close it :D

you just like saying that dont cha ;)

maybe xelda1800 wil one day share with us her identity...who knows?

Well she could be someone we know in person, but we just dont know we know them. Anyway I too wish to point out that I never said anything bad about her. I do have a question though. Because you seem to like net speak, is my theory of you being a huge text messenger correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back