• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Linkman

Loftwing
I haven't posted in a while, and everything looks shiny, so hey guys long time no see!

Anyway, anyone plan on picking up Xenoblade 3 for Switch on/about the 29th? I might be in the minority, but I actually really loved Xenoblade Chronicles 2 much more than Xenoblade Chronicles.

I think the revamped class system looks cool, and story-wise I think Nintendo can do a lot with the "10 years and you die" arc. Really dystopian.

Just picked it up and started playing. I'm about 6 hours in and thus far really enjoy it. I'm not entirely sure how the story arc will turn out, but as someone who played XB 1 and 2 (and X but....didn't really like X) there's clearly a lot they are drawing from the worlds of XB 1 and 2.

For those who finished XB 1 and 2

All that to say - so far so good! Really enjoyable game.

Back