• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Zelda memorabilia collections

I figure that most Zelda fans have a bunch of Zelda memorabilia outside of the games, so I think we should all share what we have. Just remember...Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Zelda Stuff!

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Original Soundtrack
2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Original Soundtrack
3. Zelda Triforce T-Shirt
4. Zelda Stained Glass Hoodie
5. Zelda Master Sword Replica with Hard Scabbard http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/Shadowknight1/Stuff004.jpg <Me with sword
6. Master Replicas' Master Sword/Hylian Shield 1/6 replica collector's set
7. Triforce Pin from Nintendo World New York
8. 2 Custom Posters of Twilight Princess artwork

I have nothing, unless the collectors edition nintendo monopoly counts.......2 of the tokens are the hylian shield and the iron boots. Also, ganondorf, link, and zelda are the green spaces. Does that count at all?

The master sword replica I want...I like swords:)

OK, just to make sure you understand, no two word post, pleaz. Anyway, I have the Official Nintendo LoZ: OoS Mini-book that I got when I was 7. It is one of those "Go to page __" Books. Counts, No?

Sure that counts!

By the way, anyone interested in a Master Sword replica should hit www.twiggystreasures.com Just make sure that if you get one, get the one that comes with a hard scabbard. The others are way too long for their own good. They also have a shield which looks okay, but not great, and the Ordon Sword from TP.

Eh, maybe another time. Anyway, NP (Nitendo POWA) has been sellin stuff from the one page saying "You found the Ocarina." You can buy Ocarina's and Music for LoZ. But, it cost a lot (I think).

Nahhh. Those ocarinas aren't like the one in the game.

Speaking of the Ocarina of Time, a friend of mine's mom could easily make one for me. So there. :p

None of you guys can't compare to what I have. I have pretty much everything that you can think of (that's actually possible) from Zelda. Master Sword, Biggoron Sword, Mirror Shield, Ocarinas(both), Boomerang, Hookshot(Longshot, Clawshot included), A Pedestal that contains a Triforce (golden with shiny three Triangles: Power, Wisdom, Courage), and lots more. I just can't think of all of them, but, I have pretty much all of it. OHH, including the OST of ALL the games. ;)

Wow................................ If I could have any sword replicas, they would be:

- Ultima Weapon - KH2
- Master Sword - Legend of Zelda Series
- Soul Calibur (Nightmare) - Soul Calibur 2 (GCN)

You guys are really lucky... though I don't personally think Shadowknight can stand up to ZG, considering ZG works FOR NINTENDO!

Also, I just don't have stuff from Nintendo... I have the Ultima Keyblade from KHI and KHII, some stuff from Sly Cooper (cane, an authentic Thievieous Raccoonus, and other stuff.), and some more stuff. I can't really remember, but the Keyblades are a bit heavier than the Master Sword... I have a total of 5 keyblades.

And, some Jedi Lightsabers... Everything from LotR. The rings, swords, staves, axes, and lots more...

lol :D, Indeed you can't really help me with that, but it doesn't matter too much to me. Those things would be REALLY nice to have, but I don't need them. If I want them badly enough, I will get a job at Nintendo, or just buy them off the internet or something...

ZG....you're evil, you know that, right?

I too have a single lightsaber, it's the Force FX Anakin Lightsaber(ROTS). And I have a replica of Anduril from LOTR on order.

Back