• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

StarCraft

It would be interesting. We should try it sometime. And Linkmaster92, your mistake was leaving the whole bottom of your starting are open, so I just built a nydus there and sent my troops through that

You can probably just torrent them. I mean it's such a small filesize now

Eh, maybe. But the thing is I'm guessing I need the disc image to run the game, and if I get the iso's, I'mnot very good with virtual drives and stuff like that. But I'll try, and if not I can wait till Thursday when my bro gets home and just copy the disc.

But anyway, whose team would I be on? Because I would utterly fail being alone.

And Linkmaster92, your mistake was leaving the whole bottom of your starting are open, so I just built a nydus there and sent my troops through that

also, heh. I used a race that I wasn't used to at all anymore. Which is probably why I should've stuck with terran.

Can you set up clans on starcraft? "Leagues"? Someone explain.

Nope! People just team up from setting up teams from before the match is set up. No clans, leagues, or anything like that.

I think league is like tournament. As in EVERYONE from starcraft that wants to play that uses that. And it's not private

We'll just have to set up the team every time we play then.

So nobody else has this game?

Edit:
It's a small game, I copied it all to my hard drive, but can you get it to work without the cd?

Edit: It's a small game, I copied it all to my hard drive, but can you get it to work without the cd?

yes, you need a program like MagicISO (which is what I use). the trial version allows you to create ISO's but to burn ISO's more than 300mb you have to have the full version which I torrented in 15 min. and set up pretty easily. But once you have the ISO you need a program like Daemon tools (probably the simplest one out there) to use as a virtual drive, then you just set the program to 1 drive (and 1 drive only) and mount the .ISO file. once that's all set. just click the .exe file and you're good to go! Although, I do not recommend this to people with pathetically small HD's (like mine, which has only 35gigs). Since it takes up space ( only a few hundred megs, but still...). I actually have to burn the ISO's to keep space open on my computer.

Weel, I got it. All I need to do is set up a B Net account and I'll be good, right?

yep! but it's not on the website that you set up the account. It's inside the game. Just boot up > click "multiplayer" > click "Battle.net" and the "US East" server > and set up the account!

Mine's got less than 20 gigs left. And that's too complicated, I'll just use the cd.

uh, it's not really that complicated to be honest...

It's complicated to me,

Dakare, what's you're screenname? I'm yoyolll, add me to your friends list.

Also, you have to be on for two hours within the first 2 days of registering.

No dice. With the torrented game I'm able to play the single player, but when I try to enter B Net it tells me the CD key is not for this copy and I can't get any further. I'll have to wait till my bro gets home and use his copy and CD key.

No dice. With the torrented game I'm able to play the single player, but when I try to enter B Net it tells me the CD key is not for this copy and I can't get any further. I'll have to wait till my bro gets home and use his copy and CD key.

Or you can google for a CD-cracker

Back