• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

High Level Avatars

animaldude

Sage in Training
I think that you should have special zeldasages avatars available in the avatar area of the User Cp for like hero of time and hero of wind because they dont have any upgrades anyway...

I think that you should have special zeldasages avatars available in the avatar area of the User Cp for like hero of time and hero of wind because they dont have any upgrades anyway...
Yeah, when you reach a certain rank, you should get more avatars.

You start with some Zelda Avatars
Then the rest of the Zelda Avatars
Then the FF Avatars

Although you could probably just upload it at Hyrulian Hero.

True, that would work, but as you said, it would be quite easy to upload your own avatar. Secondly, the purpose of an avatar is to show a little uniquness. I'd been suprised if many people with the ability to change their avatar stuck with one of the presets.

Finally, it would be too darn confusing with everyone having avatars that stand for ranks.

Hmmmmmmmmm.........maybe i'll get someone to upload an avatar for me...................................nah not today

I think high level avatars may be to much. Honestly, we could always upload our own or ask a mod to do so *like I do for the time being lol*. That, and I'm sure they don't want to privledge something as simple as a picture.

Back