• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Miyamoto killing Zelda?

I heard the next Zelda is supposed to be futuristic. I wonder if we'll see Link flying a spaceship. Maybe he'll have a run in with Samus.

I would rather not. The Legend of Zelda is supposed to be somewhat King and Castle and it wouldnt be the same without horses, magic, kings, and the like. Link + gun does not equall good game. Point hopefully made.

Yea, I wouldn't really like to see a futuristic Zelda game anyway. You see, a lot of what makes Zelda what it is comes from the Middle Ages feel. Without that, you lose a lot of the charm that comes along with a Legend of Zelda game.

I do really wish they would say SOMETHING about an upcoming Zelda game though....I'm getting rather impatient!

Maybe there's something that's being developed... Remember, Nintendo brought to the Gamers new Accessories and instruments for the Wii. The Wii Balance Board, Wii Microphone, Wii Sword and Shield(Rare to find, but available), and the Wii-mote and Nunchuck. We already know what these can do...

But, realize this... Maybe Nintendo is thinking on creating a Zelda game, where you have to use these certain accessories... Not necessarily the Mic, but the Balance Board. Think of it as using it for a surf board or having to complete a Mini-Game of Balance. Never forget about the small things that could impact soo big.

I'm not sure if Nintendo would want to make their fans buy all those things to just play one Zelda game, because sure as hell I'm not doing that. And is there really a sword and shield?

Yeah, there is a sword and shield. It's called the Hero Pack or something by some company. Looks like the Master Sword and Hylian shield.

Yeah, they would loss sales if they added in balance board stuff. I mean, it's what, $100? Unless they just added it in as a side thing where if you have it you can do whatever and get a bonus item or something.

The one thing I want to see Nintendo add in is Pay to Play support for a Zelda/Metroid/Mario game. That would be awesome. Beat the game then download extra things to play.

Back