• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

360 Elite

diezoberflote

Loftwing
Even though most of you may not care about the 360 ELITE, its something I've been keeping an eye on. Just for anyone who's curious, it's only differences are (as of now):

-comes with a much bigger hard drive (120 gig!)
-some better/newer preloaded demos on the system
-evil black color on everything

aaand I think thats it for now. If I find anything else out, I'll update.

oh yea its also more expensive. the original white premium edition was 400 dollars, and this one is 480.

Also, the 120 gig hard drive is available seperately for people who just want the drive. It's 180 dollurs.

If I ever get a 360 (which I want to), I'm gettin' this version. It is teh uber pwnge.

If I ever get a 360 (which I want to), I'm gettin' this version. It is teh uber pwnge.

yea if i hadn't already bought one, this is the one I would get definitely. uber pwnge is right.

The ELITE only has one package set up. There's no core ELITE or anything, just the one $480 configuration.

yea apparently the Elite has a special kind of HD connector that allows for some new kind of HD TV compatability. I'm not sure the exact type, since I dont use HD TV.

I think it's called an HDMI port, but I'm not sure. My parent's have a TV witht that type of port on it, but I'm to lazy to steal the manual and check what it's called.

Let laziness reign, my friend. I'm too lazy to go back to the site with the HD info. I think my regular TV does just fine, as far as I know....

Back