• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

A Few Updates

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Hey everyone, I have just a few small updates to the community to roll out today. Firstly, we have upgraded the forum to Vbulletin 3.6.6 which fixes a number of odd little bugs here and there that we have been dealing with. In addition, you will notice a few very subtle new features, such as clicking the folder icon next to the title of the page you are viewing in the navigation area will reload the page. In either case, this update also introduced a good bit of change in the javascript code used for editing posts, etc. So, it may be wise to clear your browser cache :).

In addition, I have decided to up the PM storage space for a good number of member groups. Newly registered members are still stuck with a cap of twenty PMs, although everyone else *other than S.I.T.s, KOH's and staff* should notice a slight increase in space. Remember, if you ever need to clear out your PM box and would like to save your PMs, you have the ability to download them in txt, xml, or csv formats.

This last notice is not really a community update and will be placed in the next site update, although I have just added a search area to Zelda Sages. If you look in the left navigation bar and scroll to the bottom you will notice a nice little search field :). Searching via this form will bring you to goggle displaying only results from Zelda Sages. You can continue refining your search in google, and goggle will only search Zelda Sages. The search includes all Zelda Sages site pages as well as community articles. After trying several searches I have found that a majority of the time, site pages will take precedent over forum pages, which is a good thing when you're looking for a specific game query. However, using the game acronyms may reverse the situation, so try typing the full name if your are not receiving your desired results.

That's all for now, enjoy!

Back