• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Advanced Wars DS

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
I have been playing this game for over a year, so I thought I'd write a review.

Score are out of 10

Sound: 8 - While I enjoy the sounds of this game, you can only listen to the Black Hole Theme so many times before you need to see an exploding cow.

Graphics: 8.5 - While the graphics didn't blow me away, its an early DS Game, so I was impressed.

Gameplay: 9.5 - I loved the gameplay, especially the addition of Dual Strikes, in which you use two CO's at once. I liked to find cool combo's for this game, but everything did get a little repetitive.

Story: 10 - They couldn't have come up with a better story and characters, unless they put an exploding cow in it.

Overall: 9 - It is a really great game, and if you have a DS (and why don't you), and you don't have this game (ditto), get it and get it fast.

War on the continent of Omega Land, the Allied Nations (Orange Star, Green Earth, Blue Moon and Yellow Comet) vs. Black Hole Army. It is sweet, and you have so many characters with so many powers that makes it a must buy.

Back