• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Animal Crossing DS

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Okay, I know I have the Wii one, but because this game is out, I thought I would post a thread about it, too. I also want to know something:

Does anyone have stuff from the Japanese set? I need the following:

-Black Katana
-Ninja Sword
-White Katana

I'll pay for them or trade something else for them. Just PM me your friend code if you have any of them.

I have a few questions about this game that I never really got...
By donating money to that poor town do you ever get some sort of reward?

And when you ask the pelican person how the environment in the town is looking how does she judge it? And if it does look good do more neighbors come to your town?

Oh and what about completing the museum?

Okay:
  1. You get "feathers" That you wear in your hair like the flowers
  2. She just says random things. If it is better, more people will move in and you'll get a Golden watering can.
  3. If you complete the museum you'll get the museum model.

I'm not sure on the amounts, but you can go to gamefaqs.com for them. And you know those little signs that tell you game hints? Well the number of those determines the number of people able to move in.

Back