• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Animal Crossing Wii

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Who here wants this game to be announced at this years E3? I do, I know that. This is what I want to see:
  • Being able to use your Mii or normal Animal Crossing character as the person
  • Buying systems that allow you to access your VC games (N64 would allow access to N64 games, etc. It would just be for fun)
  • It to use Wii Connect24 somehow
  • Use of the classic controller, because it would be annoying otherwise.
Any Animal crossing fans here? What do you guys want?

I love Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS and I can't wait for it on the Wii!

I agree with you on all those features... maybe they can add a new way to make bells too (instead of fishing, fruit picking, etc.)

And i hope it comes out before Christmas.

I also thought of something new: If they do have a media player thing for the Wii, have custom sound tracks with your stereo.

Edit: Also have an MP3 player for your person that would change the background music when you're running around.

Edit round 2: I found this stuff, don't know if it's true, though. I hope it is.

sanitarium5555 from Gamefaqs said:
. There will be Downloadable Content for Free on the upcoming WiiWare channel. They'll cost in-game money though.
. NPC's like Nook, Booker/Copper, Resetti, and Blathers will have homes that you can go into.
. Houses will have Backyards. From the outside, it just looks like a tiny box with a picket fence, but on the inside, you can put barbecue pits, pools, etc.
. After you pay off your first loan, you have to set up a buisness, and you can watch the buisness grow, as you make more money each month/year.
. If you don't have WiFi, you can travel to (up to) three pre-made towns, if you want to import fruit, or other stuff.
. Animal Island Returns
. The Japanese band POLYSICS will compose some music for the game, but the game's original composer will still make most of the music.
. You can earn SNES and GameBoy games when you complete special requirements, and they can get exported to your Wii VC.
. Nintendo says that "Animal Crossing Twii's Online Experience will be like no other game you've ever played"

Wow... this is interesting. How did that guy know though?

I never played the gamecube version so what exactly is animal island?

He claims he knows a website that has Nintendo's E3 info... That's why I'm calling these rumors, not facts.

The Animal Island is a small island that you could get to via Kappn (the cap driver in AC:WW. Infact he has a little figure of him in a boat on his dashboard) if you connect a GBA to your GC. I'm assuming you'll have to use your DS this time round. Edit: info found here

Also you got a house on the island that you could use as storage. It acted much like the basement where you could put furniture in it, but not apply wallpaper of flooring.

That's another thing: I want the basement back! It was nice that you got a lot of space and the cabinets in AC:WW, but I was a big fan of the basement. But with it still not officially announced, and the speculation of the downloads from WiiWare, who knows what will happen.

At E3, while nothing was announced about this game, Shigeru Miyamoto made a reference that the main member of the AC team also made the Mii channel (Hint hint) and was hoping to start work on AC soon.

Shigeru Miyamoto said:
During a recent one-on-one interview with Shigeru Miyamoto, the famed Nintendo producer talked briefly about progress on the Wii version of Animal Crossing, Here's what he had to say:

"The Animal Crossing team has been very busy working on a variety of different projects. Actually, the Mii Channel was put together by the director of the most recent Animal Crossing game. His name is Mr. Nogami. Recently he said he really wants to get back to work on Animal Crossing again, so hopefully we'll be able to show something to people before too long."

The title was announced previously and is expected to make full use of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Yeah, I saw that my self and was wondering if because the main guy for AC worked with the Miis if the Miis will be in AC. And if by "getting back to work on AC" if he means the Wii version or just AC in general. And if we'll see out of conference stuff about it or not, or if they'll wait until GDC or the next E3 or something.

So if they show it off at GDC and maybe have a release date by next E3 we could probably see it coming Q4 '08

I don't wanna wait that long :'(

Yeah, I know. I'm hoping Q2 next year, but that's probably unrealistic. And did you notice we're the only two talking on this board?

And Animal, I found this for you:
386976207_a0e727d639.jpg

This reminds me of the pokemon thread...anyway, I don't talk, because I pretty much don't even know what Animal Crossing is :p

How could you not know what it is?! I command you to go buy AC: WW for the DS right now!

Anyway, I also hope the town is much larger, and maybe you can import stuff from the GC version of AC. Having a larger catalog stuff to buy and the NES games from it would be interesting.... And being able to visit your old town.

Edit: So now that it's been awhile, has anyone thought of anything new? I have, and this is a fairly good one: An AC channel. It'll basically tell you what has been happening in your town since you've been gone. You won't need the disc to check the channel (those of you who have played AC in the past know the game operates on it's own without the disc). It would be similar to the Wii Fit channel.

Haha, no, I had the last post, so I just copied it, deleted it, then made a new one.

But seriously, does anybosy else have any speculation on what we might see?

I believe I'm the only one who cares.... so... I really expect to see a lot of big things as far as Wii integration in this game.

Sweet, other people than just Animaldude and I are talking on here (who have actually played AC).

So who thinks we might see something about this during E3? I hope we do.

I could easily see that being one of the main things they present... I mean it doesn't sound like there's much else to talk about. I wouldn't be surprised if there was discussion of a Pikmin game too.

Yeah, but then again you never know what Nintendo has up their sleeves. Like half a freakin hour of videos and slideshows that just showcase the Wii's popularity.

But, yeah, who knows. I personally hope we'll get info about it at E3, then see (at least) a Q4 release.
Edit: GDC February 18th! http://wiinintendo.net/2008/01/15/nintendo-will-make-an-appearance-at-gdc-2008/

Edit:Edit: So, I just found this on the Gamefaqs AC board, but take it with a grain of salt:http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/3436259/Animal-Crossing-Wii/Product.html

Back