• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Apocalypse

yoyolll

Conspiracy Theorist
Anyone heard about the 2012 apocalypse? I know what you would say: they always say this crap, it's all fake. This stuff is all over, and you would be right - why the hell would the world end on 6/6/06? if it didn't end on 6/6/6? And why would the world in the year 2000 when there were thousands of years before Christ?

It's rediculous, all of it.

But there is good evidence for this doom date: the poles are expected to shift somewhere around this date, the tectonic plates are ripping certain places apart (or colliding them), global warming is increasing rapidly, the whole in the ozone has stopped shrinking and may start to grow again (FYI, that's not the same thing as global warming), and cancer rates are just keep going up (not related to population growth).

The doom date was set mainly because of an ancient prophecy: the Mayan calender. According to this calender, the all time should come to an end at 2012. I'm not sure if they're talking about human life, or the earth, or civilization, or the entire universe...in fact, I was hoping someone could fill me in on this.

And Versac, you're welcome to shoot down all my theories (as always, buddy).

I saw this thing on the History channel about the Bible code. It was here that I learned of the supposed Apocalypse in 2012. It very well could make sense, being that the Bible code had proven to be correct about some things. Or perhaps it was freak chance. I think I also heard somewhere that the Bible Code said that Al Gore would win the 2000 election. But than again that was a pretty close race. Anyway to the point, it may be correct it may not be. But when you think about, we all could very well due my a sudden asteroid or something. You never know.

I saw this thing on the History channel about the Bible code. It was here that I learned of the supposed Apocalypse in 2012. It very well could make sense, being that the Bible code had proven to be correct about some things. Or perhaps it was freak chance. I think I also heard somewhere that the Bible Code said that Al Gore would win the 2000 election. But than again that was a pretty close race. Anyway to the point, it may be correct it may not be. But when you think about, we all could very well due my a sudden asteroid or something. You never know.
What is the bible code?

Bible Code is the idea that secret messages that can foretell the future of our world were written in the old testament. Finding Bible Code is almost like looking in a giant crossword puzzle for words, however in this case, sentences made up of words found on a single page pasted together *they can be horizontal, verticle, angled, backward, just like a puzzle*. The theory is that when "God wrote the testament" he worded it in a fashion as to give us clues about the future. Bible Code has actually predicted a number of events, however they are generally found only after the occur *being people do not look for specifics*.

I personally do not believe in the Bible Code, although that's me.

As far as the calender yoyoll, it simply ends in 2012. They believe this to be the end of living things.

Ah, but how do we know if their calender was set up in a way that when they all died off from whatever diesese wasn't their 2012?

But they didn't use the same clender that we do, so it could have been their 2012.

I don't believe that 2012 stuff. If the Mayans could predict what would happen, then why didn't they predict the end of their civilization (stupid Montezuma!). But I have led a good life. If I must die in 2012, than Im glad the rest of you are going down with me.

As for the Bible code, the bible is a book that has so many words in it that it's almost impossible not to find a "secret message" on any page. Meaning I dont believe in it.

Funny fact: My friend's 16th birthday was on 6/6/06

Back