• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Are reviewers mentally retarded?

animaldude

Sage in Training
Someone on the IGN forums pointed this out. Most reviewers who gave brawl a low score on graphics stated it was not much better than melees...

what??

Now i've been playing for a while now and in my opinion, the graphics in brawl are one of the best graphical games on the wii. For further proof:

Link.jpg

I've seen no score lower than 90%, the equivalent of an A-...

I will say though that, yes, the graphics complaint is really just so very stupid by this point. Seriously, even GAMESPOT DID NOT COMPLAIN, they even gave it BOTH of their high rating graphics emblems. (Outstanding Visual Design, and Technically Proficient Graphics)

Ranting aside the point is what you think, not what a random reviewer thinks.

I've talked to a couple of friends, and while they love the graphics, they said that some of the stages seem to similar to them. They said some of the stages feel like Fountain of Dreams from Melee

Back