• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Backyard Sports

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
This thread is dedicated to your favorite backyard sports game! My personal favorite is Backyard football. I like it because when I get my custom guy at full stats, he pwns everyone. It's so funny to watch the other team fall in the dirt while trying to catch up to my guy while he's leaving them in the dust. I laugh at them.:D

I haven't played that in a long time, but my favorite was Backyard Baseball, as I pwnd anyone in my way.

....................I have no brother but here's a solution: Don't play with him! Unless your parentsmake you play with him,that would really bite...................................................

....................I have no brother but here's a solution: Don't play with him! Unless your parentsmake you play with him,that would really bite...................................................
i hate playing backyard sports against the computer, it's to easy... i'd rather play with my brother

Back