• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Barrack Hussein Obama's Running Mate

animaldude

Sage in Training
"FLASH: Fri Aug 22 2008 17:52:03 ET /// KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reports a company in Kansas City, which specializes in political literature, has been printing Obama-Bayh material... MORE... Gill Studios, would not confirm information about the material. They would not deny it either. At least three sources close to the plant's operations reported the Obama-Bayh material was being produced..."

-Drudge Report

obys.jpg

Rumors are running rampant at this point, and they all have very little credibility. Drudge Report is, in my opinion, usually a fairly reliable source, but they're also guilty of engaging in wild speculation like this from time to time. With the convention just around the corner, it's probably best to take a short breat from our wild mass guessing, and simply wait for the announcment.

It's Joe Biden!

The speculation ends, Barack Obama has selected Joe Biden as his running mate. I think it's a good decision, and I was personally hoping he would pick Biden. Biden has had a long and successful career which will help the ticket combat charges of inexperience and his outspoken nature and strong oratory ability will help the ticket in fighting off Republican attacks.

Well, it's Joe Biden.

McCain Campaign Takes Aim at Obama-Biden

By Michael D. Shear
SREDONA, Arizona -- Sen. John McCain immediately began
using Joe Biden's own words against him early Saturday morning,
drawing on the Democratic vice presidential nominee's criticism of
Sen. Barack Obama during the Democratic primary.

"There has been no harsher critic of Barack Obama's lack of
experience than Joe Biden," said McCain spokesman Ben Porritt. "Biden has denounced Barack Obama's poor foreign policy judgment and has strongly argued in his own words what Americans are quickly realizing -- that Barack Obama is not ready to be President."

Running against Obama for the presidency, Biden said nominating
someone without national security credentials would be a "tragic
mistake" and said that the presidency "is not something that lends
itself to on-the-job-training."
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/th...ain_campaign_quick_to_attac.html?hpid=topnews

The McCain campaign might end up regretting attacking based on Biden's comments during the primary. Mitt Romney currently seems like one of McCain's most likely running mate choices, and they were at each others throats during the Republican primary.

The McCain campaign might end up regretting attacking based on Biden's comments during the primary. Mitt Romney currently seems like one of McCain's most likely running mate choices, and they were at each others throats during the Republican primary.
Haha, I realized that too.

Back