• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Best Mario Kart Time Trial

Zerg006

Loftwing
What is your best time for any time trial in any Mario Kart game?

My personal best is 0:50:600 in Mario Kart DS on Baby Park. To put that into perspective, the staff best is 0:50:920. My run not only beat the staff ghost, but also beat my previous ghost, which is the one that beat the staff ghost. So I beat my ghost which beat the staff ghost. I have yet to see ANYONE beat my time for that level

Hahaha :)

You've all of a sudden inspired me to try and beat your score...
It's on.

I will come back later and edit this post saying whether I beat it or not...

edit: Well on my second try I got a 54... I'll have to keep trying though

Hahaha :)

You've all of a sudden inspired me to try and beat your score...
It's on.

I will come back later and edit this post saying whether I beat it or not...

edit: Well on my second try I got a 54... I'll have to keep trying though

Not bad though. I think the world record is like 43 seconds. Which is plain crazy

The current world record for Baby Park DS is 0:42:742 held by Sascha Brauninger

http://speedrunwiki.com/Mario_Kart_DS#Official_World_Records

Has a table of all the current world records for each track

After 6-8 tries I was able to pull to 52 seconds.... I don't know how you can possibly get 42 seconds...

I have an idea. I think you can send ghost data through wi-fi or something so we should try that :)

After 6-8 tries I was able to pull to 52 seconds.... I don't know how you can possibly get 42 seconds...

I have an idea. I think you can send ghost data through wi-fi or something so we should try that :)

Youre right I think you can send ghost data through Wi-Fi..what's your friend code? PM it to me

So has anyone besides animaldude try to beat my record?

Back