• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

BEST show ever

What's the best TV show outta these choices?

• Naruto

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • One Piece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mythbusters

• Suite Life of Zach and Cody

• Full House

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i am a teddy

Graverobber
Out of these totally random *cough* cartton/anime/manga/show whatrver you must call them, what do u like the best? Like I said totally random *cough*. Note the perfect timing for me to cough because *cough* I am coughing right then.

all these shows kinda scuk. Degrassi, South of Nowhere, The Daily Show, I Love the 80's now THOSE are good shows.

Are we talking the dubbed version of Naruto?

Because the sub is awesome, but the dub? "Believe it!" *cringe*

That makes me miss sub! Kenshin...and Utena was cool also...

Veronica Mars beats all of them hands down. Dude, Alyson Hannigan and Charisma Carpenter catfight last week! Willow/Cordelia smackdown!

*snuggles Alyson, who is my girlcrush*

haha. VM is a cool show. Also: Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, and America's Next Top Model(I know most of the intellectual world will disagree with me but its pretty awesome and i love it.)

Mythbusters because I dont like full house and I hav'not seen the others.

Make a new votting poll. It should have the shows here and The Simpsons.

Three words.

The Surreal Life.

Janice/Omarosa fighting, Bronson/Caprice flirting, Pepa, Carey Hart...this show tops all. It's over, and I don't know if there will be another season. I hope there is though.

all of these are good shows... it is hard to decide which one is the best and since the poll is closed its even harder

i would say its a tie between suite life and naruto (subbed)

then one piece (i havent seen the japanese subbed version... i would guess that version is better because the english version's lines are so terrible... it would be better to watch it on mute)

then full house...(it's good the first time)

then mythbusters... ( i havent even heard of that show)

ya ya myth busters !! good show naruto only subed but now its fillers so its crapy
good show !! full metal alchemist but they making a dubed version and it sucks right now watching paranoia project aint to good so far

mythbusters is a show where two guys and theyre team test out myths to see if they can actualy happen its really good show funny

The Surreal Life??? WHAT is it with you people and reality shows???/ Reality is life, life IS reality think of it that way..... And Naruto is the Best:p

lol.:)

Dubbed is anime or other shows that are originally in a diff. language (normally japanese) and then translated.:)

Subbed is when the anime or other show is kept in its original language and has english or whatever language you speak lol in subtitles.:D

lol does that clear things?

or at least thats what i think it means lol:D

Back