• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Brawl 3rd Party Characters

What 3rd Party Character Should be in Brawl

• Sonic and friends

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Megaman

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Viewtiful Joe

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
Just to ask others, I am creating a multi-poll to ask who you think should be in Brawl from 3rd Party developers.

Please only choose 1 or 2, as it has been hinted only 2 or 3 characters (including Snake)

- Ray 01 from Custom Robo
- Sonic the Hedgehog from the Sonic series

- Derek Stiles from Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Assist Trophy)

I couldn't think of many characters, so I thought of two major choices, and other choices ... and since Ryu from Ninja Gaiden is in a DS game, I threw him in as a choice.

Ah, I forgot to make it multi-choice ... Mod Assistance Please.

As for myself, I'd say Ryu and Megaman, with Sonic as an Assist Trophy.

I think they should have Isaac or Felix from Golden Sun. Just think about it: a sword person mixed with a psychic person. It would be so cool.

I would love to see Sonic in it and its looking very possible with the recent friendship between Sega and Nintendo. Also a Ninja Gaiden character could be interesting.

Btw, I don't think it's possible to turn it into a multi poll once the poll is put up...

I couldn't think of many characters, so I thought of two major choices, and other choices ... and since Ryu from Ninja Gaiden is in a DS game, I threw him in as a choice.

Ah, I forgot to make it multi-choice ... Mod Assistance Please.

As for myself, I'd say Ryu and Megaman, with Sonic as an Assist Trophy.
I doubt if they had Sonic in it that he would be an Assist Trophy

Maybe Tails or Knuckles as an assist, but not Sonic. I don't think Sega would have their stuff in there if one of their people weren't a fighter.

Ohh... I thought of one- Rayman :D Or possibly a rabbid as an assist trophy that can run around the screen like crazy and knock everyone down. :) Also if Rayman is a character his recovery move can have something to do with a plunger.

- Ray 01 from Custom Robo
You get plus ten thousand points for suggesting it, but alas; CR is only a step above unknown in the U.S. I would love to see it as a Assist Trophy though.

A poll was held among Japanese citizens as to which third-party character they would most like to see in Brawl: Sonic won by a landslide.

Nintendo has invited Sega into Brawl development.

Nintendo has invited Sonic Team into Brawl development.

Miyamoto has personally stated that he would like to see Sonic in Brawl.

Do the math.

As for the rest of the third party characters, I would look closely at the list of musicians released in the first week of Brawl updates. Check what games they have worked on in the past. I can't guarantee that any or all of the characters in the games listed will appear, but it certainly seems to be a bit more that a hint.

You get plus ten thousand points for suggesting it, but alas; CR is only a step above unknown in the U.S. I would love to see it as a Assist Trophy though.

A poll was held among Japanese citizens as to which third-party character they would most like to see in Brawl: Sonic won by a landslide.

Nintendo has invited Sega into Brawl development.

Nintendo has invited Sonic Team into Brawl development.

Miyamoto has personally stated that he would like to see Sonic in Brawl.

Do the math.

As for the rest of the third party characters, I would look closely at the list of musicians released in the first week of Brawl updates. Check what games they have worked on in the past. I can't guarantee that any or all of the characters in the games listed will appear, but it certainly seems to be a bit more that a hint.
Just to point out some interesting games some musicians have worked on:
Kingdom Hearts
Golden Sun
NiGHTS

I didn't know Nintendo has invited Sega into the development of the game. Where did you get that information?

I didn't know Nintendo has invited Sega into the development of the game. Where did you get that information?
Read it in an article about (what else?) whether or not Sonic will be in Brawl. I don't remember the exact source, but I could probably dig it up if you really want it.

Animaldude: That's okay, thanks though.

Back