• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

"bucket lists"

lame u need some things pertaining to s** and all of ur things dont hav anything to do with the explosions, conspiracies, rebellions, or tuna bacon!!!
dont say its awesome unless u can prove it!!!
Another thing for mine: blow up the residence of Mr.Cuddles!!!!

i made the list off of the one in history class.... remember?

and isn't him threatning to blow me up against the rules?

i dont care infract me all u want bi*ches your bucket list isnt that hard to complete!!! grow some snickers!!!(inside joke)

btw yoyoll what do u think a hippies gonna do with medication? im definitely not gettin normal from it...

No, man! Medication makes you like everyone else. You threaten to kill one person and reference them as a moose and they pile on the ******* schizophrenia drugs. Well listen to me, you take those drugs and you either OD or flush 'em down the toilet.

Wow, I hope I didn't offend anyone.

... WHAT IF WITHOUT MEDICATION YOU KILL YOURSELF?! WHAT THEN????!!! WHAT IF WITHOUT MEDS, YOU KILL SOMEONE ELSE!? OR SKIN SQUIRLS?! MEDS CAN HELP!!! WHAT IT WITHOUT MEDICATION, YOU FLUNK ALL YOUR CLASSES BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ON THE TEST BECAUSE THE FILEING SYSTEM IN YOUR BRAIN IS MESSED UP?! WHAT THEN? WHAT IF WITHOUT MEDS, YOU DIE!? ALSO: NEVER TELL ANYONE TO OD. EVER AGAIN. OR YOU'LL HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES TO DEAL WITH.
Sorry about my... tantrum... I didn't take my meds today:)p) But seriously, I have friends that would litteraly be in an insane house if it wasn't for their meds. Friends that would be dead without them. It's just not right for you to say that someone shouldn't take them when in reality you don't know that they shouldn't. Some people just need the extra help. Of course there'll be the people that don't and are given them when they shouldn't be. It doesn't mean that NOONE needs them.
Kay so, I'm done. FOR NOW.

... WHAT IF WITHOUT MEDICATION YOU KILL YOURSELF?! WHAT THEN????!!! WHAT IF WITHOUT MEDS, YOU KILL SOMEONE ELSE!? OR SKIN SQUIRLS?! MEDS CAN HELP!!! WHAT IT WITHOUT MEDICATION, YOU FLUNK ALL YOUR CLASSES BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ON THE TEST BECAUSE THE FILEING SYSTEM IN YOUR BRAIN IS MESSED UP?! WHAT THEN? WHAT IF WITHOUT MEDS, YOU DIE!? ALSO: NEVER TELL ANYONE TO OD. EVER AGAIN. OR YOU'LL HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES TO DEAL WITH.
Sorry about my... tantrum... I didn't take my meds today:)p) But seriously, I have friends that would litteraly be in an insane house if it wasn't for their meds. Friends that would be dead without them. It's just not right for you to say that someone shouldn't take them when in reality you don't know that they shouldn't. Some people just need the extra help. Of course there'll be the people that don't and are given them when they shouldn't be. It doesn't mean that NOONE needs them.

Ok. How about you make a bucket list now :D

<3 Thank you for your rant. I second everything you just said. Would have said it myself, but was just a teeny bit too angry to be civil...

Umm...ok...well it was kind of a joke but...you know, whatever.

Go watch a Beautiful Mind. And then try to take your meds.

Okay, here's my FIST draft of my bucket list.

1.Become a famous singer and take over the minds of my listeners without them knowing it.
2.Get married to an AMAIZINGLY sweet guy. (Hot's a bonus but not essential.)
3.Have a kid or six. (I really have no idea how many I want yet)
4.Use at least one of the following names on my kids. Zebulaun, Zachary, Gabrial, Trinity, Zena, Mistaeya.
5.Be filthy rich to a point that I won't have to work after a fairly early age.
6.Save a life or a bunch.
7.Die saving someone else.
8.Go to college.
9.Have an okay life.

Okay, here's my FIST draft of my bucket list.

1.Become a famous singer and take over the minds of my listeners without them knowing it.
2.Get married to an AMAIZINGLY sweet guy. (Hot's a bonus but not essential.)
3.Have a kid or six. (I really have no idea how many I want yet)
4.Use at least one of the following names on my kids. Zebulaun, Zachary, Gabrial, Trinity, Zena, Mistaeya.
5.Be filthy rich to a point that I won't have to work after a fairly early age.
6.Save a life or a bunch.
7.Die saving someone else.
8.Go to college.
9.Have an okay life.
I hope those aren't in order.

It is in order! I deffinetly want to have an OK life and go to college after I die saving someone's life!
Yes, I am being sarcastic.

Become a admiral in the Imperial Navy (wheter real or in a movie)

win an olympic gold on my horse

own a navy

own an island

own a Corvette

ah well ask bob with out my ADHD pills people die...........

-Learn a new Language
-Have Kids
-Write a book
-Move to New York
-Dye My hair Blue
-Dance with a Stranger
-Change Someones life
-Get my Braces off
-Feel good about myself
-Not get made fun of for a day
-Break a bone
-Go to the Prom
-Get a credit card
-Meet a celebrity
-Go to college
-Adopt a child
-Fall in love
-Get on Broadway
-Ace a High School class
-Write an article in a magazine
-Be on a CD
-Meet Ben Barnes
-Be on a movie set
-Visit Africa

and what you all said too

i guess, but i mean just go up to someone on a random street corner and start dancing really randomly around them to see if they would dance too :D

Haha, I already dance in circles around random people. It's really great. But that's just how I am. I'm just amazing in that way. They think I'm crazy. I am crazy. But I'm just happy. Miserable people on street corners should be happy, too. That's why this one is on your bucket list, isn't it, Special K? Ooh, and isn't that the really healthy cereal my mom buys and it sits in our cabinet and gets stale and then she throws it out because no one eats it and likes to think that it made a major diffenrence in all of our diets? Ha, long sentence there. Props to you if you could read the entire thing aloud in one breath. If you couldn't, I say that's another thing to add to your bucket list.

:)

yay EVERYONE should be friggin happy to live. another 2 to add to mine:burn down a really big building as a form of protest and chain myself to something so the government cant destroy it it like a hydro electric turbine...

Back