• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Build your army

I will go to the supermarket..."STOPGA!!!" *comes back with ingredients, and bakes the biggest, best tasting muffins ever, and invites the other generals to lunch.*

GIR-small.png

muffins...?
I WANT A MUFFINZ!!!
I saw a piggie... :)

Gir attacks UltimaLink007 with the power of pigs... No muffin remains...

The keeper of the balance and conquerer of worlds comes down into the battle of the muffin, and uses sub-atomic transmutation to create ... muffins.

Dalek Sec disintegrates the muffins with his death ray. "NO WHEAT PRODUCTS FOR YOU PUNY MEATLINGS!"

OK, back to Armies ... I have taken over the planet of Ryomion, in the far distant reaches of the Universe. It will have a strategic position for me, but only for purposes that need not be revealed.

I summon my legion of 10,000,000,000 paladins to defend my tiny, one and a half acre cottage in a fortress on top of mt everest. My air forces are legions of dragons...whoo:D

OK ... Huandi. Welcome, I am taking it that Ultima told you about it. Anyway, their aren't enough people to train 10 billion Paladins and more Dragon Riders on earth. So that eliminates the point.

What Sly is trying to say is that there is no way for 10 billion paladins to exist when there aren't even that many people. There has to be a reasonable explanation for the size of the army.

Fine...I shall send him an army from the future of pallies and robotic dragons. Happy now? My legions are their own, they exist, yet they don't exist.

Fine...I shall send him an army from the future of pallies and robotic dragons. Happy now? My legions are their own, they exist, yet they don't exist.
Okay, just before this gets mentioned, NO TIME TRAVEL. It hasn't come up yet, but I thought I'd just mention it now. Violaters will be getting a visit from The Doctor.
Yargh!!! A blue police box apears out of nowhere and fires beams of pure energy to wipe out your hordes, then returns to saving the universe. NO TIME TRAVEL! That includes pulling reinforcements from the future! All further offenders will suffer -5 posts!

Alright, fine... Huandi, I guess you have no army... Ah well, I at least still have mine :D Good luck finding a new army idea. :)

Back