• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Call of Duty 3 (wii)

animaldude

Sage in Training
Well i beat this game yesterday for the wii so here it is...

I was really excited for this wii game because i loved this game for the ps2 and i thought that the wiiness would make it much better. It isnt as good as i expected -_-

Gameplay- It actually works very well... the idea is that you point at the screen to look somewhere and you use the analog stick to move around. When ur new to the game it is kind of hard to control but i like the idea of pointing. Also, there are things called battle commands that you can use but they arent very responsive and your better off using buttons. The hand to hand combat can get frustrating at points... especially if ur a couch potato. I think that you have to be a black belt in karate (which i am :D)to actually do this without wanting to pull your hair out. I can't really think of much more to say about gameplay..... 20/25

Graphics- Compared to the other two system's graphics this is disgusting! If i were to kill a german, then crawl through the german i can see their insides. And they dont have any insides! I think that call of duty 2: big redone for the ps2 had better graphics then this. Sometimes there were nazis that would be floating in the air. *barf* The only good thing about the graphics is that if you look at environments from afar they look cool and towards the end of the game they are actually pretty interactive..... 12/25

Sound- Everything works very well. The battle crys are well qeued, the music is very ?patriotic? i cant think of any other word for it. wait... got one- heroic. The gun shots are... beautiful? lol... 25/25

Lasting Appeal- OMG... for this i hate nintendo.... (just kidding but if they dont get their online system running soon i will)... the lack of online play really pisses me off. I would love to play this game online b/c ive never played a cod game online b4. actually ivenever played a console game online b4 and i wouldve loved to start here. the lack of online multiplayer for the wii version of this game really hurts the lasting appeal. other then that it delevers at least 10 hours of campaign mode and i guess decent replay value.....17/25

Overall- I guess its the only fps game for the wii so far and if u have a wii and you really want an fps game then i guess you should buy this but other then that your better off borrowing it or renting it... 75/100

This game did NOT live up to my expectations whatsoever. My arm always gets messed up and I completely miss the person I was aiming for.....good review though.....

This game did NOT live up to my expectations whatsoever. My arm always gets messed up and I completely miss the person I was aiming for.....good review though.....
I had that problem through the first level because i was new to it but this game has a difficult learning curve. If you play for like 2 hours you should be able to get the hang of it.

Thanks, I intended this to be a short review but i got a little carried away with the complaining :D

I had that problem through the first level because i was new to it but this game has a difficult learning curve. If you play for like 2 hours you should be able to get the hang of it.

Thanks, I intended this to be a short review but i got a little carried away with the complaining :D

Don't worry, I could go on FOREVER about some games are absolutely horrid.......

Indeed they are horrible Slyguy. They look almost as bad, if not worse than the CoD2: BRO GCN ones, which weren't too bad, but considering that this is the WII, compared to the GCN.....yeah...

Well that too, is not entirely treyarch's fault... i know the wii wasnt made for incredible graphics but they are just pathetic sompared to the other systems -_-

Nice review animaldude.
I plan on writing a 360 review for this game once I get it...

We should have a review of CoD3 for EVERY system it came out on! Heck, even ones it didn't come out on! Like the NES!
But it might get a little redundant...:eek:

Nice review animaldude.
I plan on writing a 360 review for this game once I get it...

We should have a review of CoD3 for EVERY system it came out on! Heck, even ones it didn't come out on! Like the NES!
But it might get a little redundant...:eek:
Lol...thanks
I heard it was great for the 360

Good review animaldude. It was very detailed. I have the game and am agreeing to the arm messing up. In the middle of the secound level I go the hang of it and now i have beat the game. Overall, it''s a good reveiw but the graphichs should be a 19/25. I dont think they were to bad for a wii.

Back