• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Call of Duty: 4 v 5

Which Call of Duty game reigns supreme?

• Total voters

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
I plan to get both, and currently own Call of Duty 4, but haven't had the chance to touch it yet. Which should I play first, which one is better, etc. Super-Happy-Fun-Discussion-That-Will-Probably-Get-No-Actual-Input-Or-Discussion GO!

Modern warfare is so boring. Armies just stand behind cover and every once in a while you hear a sniper shot. And also, modern warfare shooters are almost always too realistic, meaning that one shot is death and you have a squad with you who can die and must be revived. WW2 shooters is where its at.

Well, I ended up getting Call of Duty 4 for free, so no problem there really, even if it does suck. I should really try playing it... After Godfather perhaps. I should get a bunch of games done before Final Fantasy XIII comes out and consumes my entire being. Now I just need to wait for a good deal on Call of Duty: World at War...

EH, I hear COD4 is better than 5. When I got my XBOX, all of my friends told me to get 4 because 5 sucks. I dont kow why, never really played it. COD4 is a lot of fun though, but you may get bored of it after a while. But don't bother buying 5.

Back