• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

CaptZeroth's [Sig/Avartar Thread]

Capt. Zeroth

Loftwing
Due to a large request for sigs and avatars, I've created this thread to better help me and you out.

Fill out the form bellow please:

=====
Type: sig or avatar?
Optional*: If you are requesting a signature tell me the size restrictions.
Optional: If you want a sig: Animated or not?
Details: Define theme, colors, style, everything!
=====

*To find your personal size restriction (it varies depending on your level) click here. Scroll to 'Upload Signature Picture'. Under the second text box, there is a 'Note'. Tell me the size restrictions.

Orders will be handled as soon as possible in order of post.

If you do not use the form, you will be ignored!
Do not tell me 3 choices! Tell me 1!

Thank you,
Captain Zeroth

To Do:
Sly Guy
Ultima Link
Cuddles
Animaldude

I would like an animated avatar, of Roxas from KH2 in his black robe, pulling out Oathkeeper and Oblivion either
from when He battles Sora at Memory Skyscraper, or when He battles Riku in a cutscene during the prologue.
In both of these, his hood is up, if possible, I want the hood down, so his head is there Thanks, I'm coming up with a new sig idea...

Please copy and paste the following form. Fill it out exactly.

=====
Type: sig or avatar?
Optional*: If you are requesting a signature tell me the size restrictions.
Optional: If you want a sig: Animated or not?
Details: Define theme, colors, style, everything!
=====

The previous 2 posts have been ignored. Please edit them with the form.

You know about mine... but i guess ill fill out a form :D

-sig and avatar
-size for sig- 550x100 :)
-animated avatar

I would like my signature to be wii game themed so have a background with the color of a wii (whitish whatever you call it) then for each game i am about to request put the background right behind that pic, the color im going to request for each game... that probably didnt make sense... if you dont understand that just pm me or something :)
My list..
  • Rabbid from Rayman Raving Rabbids (color-you know how on the main screen of r:rr there is a violet background?can you do that color?)
  • Truck from Excite Truck (the background of that can be nuting. just have the truck jumping off of a ledge or something and have the main white background fading into the pic)
  • Angie Thompson from TC:SO (the bckground of that could simply be one of the hospital rooms in TC... have the white fade into this as well)
  • The mustache logo for wario ware smooth moves with a pink background
  • from TP... have link fighting the boss from the second dungeon...
That's it for the signature... i understand you're going to have to make everything very small so i dont mind. Oh, btw, can you also have a transparent "~Animaldude" over the entire sig... lol im sorry if this is too much to ask.. if you want i can knock some things off

As for the avatar... have two people fighting for a wii mote... other than that suprise me :)

GAH! This time maybe I'll get it right...lol

- avy and sig
- sig size - 550 x 100
- animated avatar por favor

- Sig background - pale pink and pale blue in varying areas, with pics all from KH2 (in order: Kairi, Riku, Axel, Roxas, Sora, Final Form Sora) With accross the bottom to the right: UltimaLink007 in transparent black, and the font like your sig. Also, if possible, add the zombie thing :D

- Avatar - Black Robed Roxas pulling out Oathkeeper and Oblivion

Did I do it right this time? PM me, if any clarification is needed

OK,

Type: Sig
Size: 550 by 90 Pixels
Optional: No Animation
Details: Have a Shadowed Wall, in a warehouse (though don't show the warehouse, just to give an idea of how shadowy), With Cracks in the Wall Connecting the word S.L.Y.G.U.Y. (All Caps, Dots and all) followed by a hole in the wall, say, android sized, with the number 46 above it.

Sorry if its to much detail ... I'll create a basic sketch for you and explain it better.

Type: sig
Size: 550X45
Optional: Animated
Details: Black Background with Dakare in red zelda text. Then have the master sword enter from the left and stab it length ways (going through all the letters). Then, if possible, have vines grow on my name. If its too hard tell me. Thanks

Type: sig
Optional*:
550x45
Optional:
animated
Details: I would like this signature I had already asked webmasterbob to do one but he wasn't able to. Here is one like it but it's inanimate and I was wondering if you could have Loading... pop up letter by letter in the open space to the right of the minish I hope that it's not too hard... thank you.

P.S.: Here's the pic of the minish...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/ashycu/Wesite Stuff/minish_BGjpg.jpg

also... this will need to be shrunk to the size restriction that i have chosen.

Not to be a nag, but when are these gonna get finished? I kinda want to see the finished product.

I'm so sorry, guys! I've been really busy. You know, with Brigadoon, I've had not even enough time for homework. On top of that, on another site, I entered a sig contest with multiple rounds to it. I just made it through the 1st round out of 5, and my opponent eliminated. I don't know who I'm facing for the next round, though.

I would like my signature to be wii game themed so have a background with the color of a wii (whitish or whatever you call it)
My list..
  • Rabbid from Rayman Raving Rabbids (color-you know how on the main screen of r:rr there is a violet background?can you do that color?)
  • Truck from Excite Truck (the background of that can be nuting. just have the truck jumping off of a ledge or something and have the main white background fading into the pic)
  • Samus from Metroid Prime 3
  • Mustache logo from WarioWare
  • Link from TP
  • Mario from Galaxy

That's it for the signature... i understand you're going to have to make everything very small so i dont mind. Oh, btw, can you also have a transparent "~Animaldude" over the entire sig... lol im sorry if this is too much to ask.. if you want i can knock some things off

As for the avatar... have two people fighting for a wii mote... other than that suprise me :)
Ever seen the opening theme for Even Stevens... kind of like that

Improved:

Type: Avatar
Optional: animated
Details: Roxas pulling out Oathkeeper and Oblivion while wearing his black robe. From the cutscene at the beginning of "The World that Never Was" where he fought with Sora.

Type: Signature
Optional*: 600 x 100
Optional: Not animated
Details: Pale Pink and Pale Blue Gradient for the background. From left: KH2 Sora, KH2 Riku with sword, Roxas, Namine. On right: (behind everything) Faded KH2 Emblem, and the bottom right corner: UltimaLink007 in gold.

Well animal, I completely disregarded your instructions. You see, with such a limited amount of space and such a complicated desire, it would look just trashy and cluttered. I chose from your list "Link from TP" because this is a Zelda-based site. If you want me to change any of it, just ask. Hope you like it. :p

BTW, I'll do your avatar after I finish with the rest of the sigs.

Back