• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chao raising

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Who here raises Chaos in the Sonic Adventure games? I do, and I must say my Chao is getting pretty good. He's only won the beginner races, but he has ACSSS stats. What about your chaos? And character Chaos?

I"m currently working on a Chao (Pinky) that's a baby, and has 99 everything. Yes, I was able to upgrade his stats until Lvl. 99... And, I NEVER used codes. How?? Well, I have a little secret on upgrading chaos, very fast.

Nonetheless, I've collected the Chaos Hero, Chaos Neutral, and the Chaos Dark chaos that are also, level 99 everything... My Pinky has won every race, thus far, and the Karate. His stats are: SSSSS. See, I've ben experimenting on something that I will make possible.

Pinky is a chao that I've been working on for the past 6 years. This chao I've been able to upgrade lvl. 99 for the past 6 years... I'm trying to get the number to equal: 9999 for every level. Some say it's impossible, but I'm going to prove them wrong.

If you're needing help, contact me here and I can help.

Yeah, I don't need help, thank you.

And getting 9999 is near impossible. You'd have to have no life at all. Just getting to all SSSSS is hard. Oh, and getting level 99 on everything isn't that hard. I've do it several times before on my old Chao to win the races ( he never won the karate, though. He hard horrible rankings).

Yes, I do have a life, and it's just me having too much time. Besides, I'm pretty good at what I doon that game. Soo, let's not jump to conclusions, camp-boy... I just started my Schooling at DeVRY University, soo, I won't be able to play it as much... Besides, me and Krimson switch off of playing the game, and sending stuff and whatnot.

Back