• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chapter One: God vs Satan vs Sages

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Chapter One: Grandia IV
God vs Satan vs Sages

As they were traveling through space, the Sages were having a meeting on what the situation is at Grandia. Manuel said, "I've gotten word that Justin and Feena, suddenly disappeared from the group. Purposes are unknown, but, also..." He brought up the picture of Ryudo and Millenia and continued, "These two are the new Gods of Grandia. As you can see, they have gotten to the top, however..." Manuel brought up the secret pictures taht aren't to exist and continued, "They have been conducting unbelievable experiments... Unfornately, they have figured out the immortality of our Sage powers. If they crakck the code to our power, they will be unstoppable... Even for us." Michelle said, "Then, we have to stop them." Everyone got ready and prepared and went to the Town of Palm.

As soon as they appeared, there was no Town of Palm. Instead, the Town was a ruin. Dead bodies everywhere, dark clouds stretched across the land. Manuel said, "I don't remember a nuclear holocaust happening here..." The Sages were walking about, trying to find any survivors. Michelle said, "Hey! I found something!!" The others went to Michelle's location. They found a glowing sword on the ground. Manuel said, "This is the Spirit Saber; a combination of the Spirit Sword and the Granasaber. I made this long ago..." Michelle said, "Who had it last?" From out of the shadows, someone tried a sneak attack on the Sages, but they were countered and knocked back down.

Manuel said, "Nice try, but, you can't..." He stopped and looked at them. He bent down and threw one of the hoods up. It was Feena. Manuel said, "Feena? Justin??" Justin threw his hood over and said, "How did you know?" Feena said, "Justin, it's Manuel... Remember when we fought with him to save his planet?" Justin said, "Oh yeah, I remember now... Thanks the Sages you guys are here..." Michelle said, "You can thank us later..." Feena said, "You guys are the Sages?!" Manuel said, "Myself, Michelle, Kimberly, Kaylee and Dani are the Sages..." Kim said, "We had one more but..." Michelle said, "He fell from the Sages." Kaylee said, "He used his own experimental power with our own power." Dani said, "And, battled against Manuel to try and destroy the Sages." Manuel said, "So, I had to do the impossible and kill my own brother..." Feena said, "That's too bad. Let's get out of here." The Sages followed Justin and Feena back to their hide-out.
Manuel said, "What happened to Palm? Justin said, "The 'Gods of Light' destroyed it. We managed to get out in time but..." Justin started to get angry. Feena said, "When he saw his old-friend, Sue, dead on the floor..." Justin was filled with anger. Suddenly, Feena was angry, as well. They started to change. Growing darker, a dark force was surrounding them. Manuel said, "Sages, let's get out of here!!" The Sages ran out of the Hide-out and hid. The two dark ones exploded the Hide-out, showing their dark and true power. Justin said, "This power can finally be exercised." Feena said, "The Sages will not get in the way, this time." Justin said, "This time, the Gods of Darkness will rid the Light for good." They flew into the sky, disappearing. Manuel said, "This isn't good..." Michelle said, "Why do I have a feeling it's going to be us vs. a source of Darkness??" Manuel said, "I have that feeling, too. I also sense that something is going to happen, that has never happened in the History of The Sages." Michelle said, "By the Book..." Manuel looked at her and said, "By the Book..." They left their position and tracked the Dark Ones.

Pretty soon, they found them at the battle grounds, about to engage a fierce battle. Manuel halted the other sages and said, "Wait! Let's see what they plan to do..." Michelle said, "Do you believe that they will try to work out differences?" Manuel said, "No, I believe they will do something else; fuse..." Michelle said, "Fuse?! What do you mean?!" Manuel said, "Watch and find out..." The Sages hid near the Light and Dark teams. Once they were at a stand-off, Ryudo said, "Wait, you said that The Sages are here?!" Justin said, "Yes, we had a run-in with them, but, they left..." Millenia said, "Then, the time is now! Let's fuse together..." Millenia and Feena started to walk toward each other. However, as they got closer, a greater force started to try and push them apart... Manuel said, "That's not good..." Michelle said. "What's not good..." Dani said, "If my calculations are correct... If they fuse together..." Kim said, "They will become more powerful..." Kaylee said, "And, by fusing together, as in Light and Darkness together into one person, they will crack the code..." Michelle said, "Then, let's stop them!" Manuel said, "Wait! Let's try and calm down. Let's see if they can fuse..." The Sages continued to watch down below.

Feena and Millenia was able to grab hands, but, the force was too great to keep them together. So, they were shot back. Ryudo said, "That's powerful stuff..." Justin said, "It's the thing we need to become one step closer to cracking the code of The Sages." Ryudo said, "I thought this was the answer..." Justin said, "No, if we can fuse the two of us, and the girls fuse by themselves... We create the Light and Darkness of The Sages. Once that is complete, we fuse the Light and Darkness of The Sages and there ya go. We are one of the Sages." Ryudo and Justin tried, but, failed as well. Manuel said, "They know way too much. Let's end this." The Sages come out of hiding and went into the Battlefield. Manuel said, "This stops here. No fusing will occur here." Ryudo said, "Not now. We're trying to fuse here." Michelle blasted both of them out of the Battlefield. Manuel said, "Good idea..." However, as they were flying, they managed to grab hands and fuse. Manuel said, "Bad idea..." The Sage of Light was their fused name. Michelle didn't notice until she saw a flash out of the corner of her eye. Michelle said, "The girls fused..." The Sage of Darkness was their fused name. Manuel said, "Why now? Sages, we will defeat this threat,,, to the death and by the Book..."

Kim, Kaylee and Dani took on the Sage of Light, and Michelle and Manuel took on the Sage of Darkness. Manuel said, "Why did you two fuse? What's the point? It's not going to last..." Sage of Darkness said, "We are one step closer to cracking the code of Sages." Michelle said, "But, 'The Dark Sage' will never rise again. Though you two have cracked ONE step of it, 'The Dark Sage' will never rise." Manuel and Michelle summoned their staves. Manuel said, "This game of yours is over." Sage of Darkness said, "Let's battle!" Manuel and Michelle started to combat against Sage of Darkness. Suddenly, Sage of Darkness and Sage of Light pulled back... Manuel said, "Come back, cowards!!" Sage of Darkness said, "It's over. It's time to become 'The Dark Sage'..." They fused together and there was a blinding flash. The Dark Sage was resurrected. The Dark Sage said, "I am back in control. The Dark Sage is back in power." Manuel said, "By the Gods... The Dark Sage has been revived." Manuel flew to attack The Dark Sage, but, Manule was countered back and blasted back, for the first time. Michelle said, "This isn't happening... No way The Dark Sage was to ever exist." The Dark Sage flew to attack the Sages. Manuel said, "Sages, SCATTER!!!" The Sages dodged The Dark Sage. Manuel said, "Attack, any way you can!!" The Sages started to attack The Dark Sage and The Dark Sage attacked back. For hours, The Sages and The Dark Sage were attacking each other and the Sages weren't winning the fight, for the first time. After a while, the impossible happened...

As the Sages attacked, Manuel, Dani, Michelle, and Kim were thrown off The Dark Sage. Kaylee said, "You cannot defeat the Sages..." The Dark Sage said, "I may not be able to destroy the Sages all together, but, I can defeat the Sages..." The Dark Sage grabbed Kaylee by the neck and said, "One by one..." Suddenly, a flash of darkness and light blinded everyone and surrounded Kaylee. Manuel yelled, "Kaylee!! NO!!!" The darkness and light disappeared and Kaylee's staff and robe and keyblades were on the floor, but, Kaylee wasn't there. The Dark Sage said, "One down, four to go..." Michelle said, "You Monster! How dare you destroy a Sage..." The Sages grew further than their limits and attacked The Dark Sage.

Finally, The Dark Sage was defeated. Manuel said, "Kaylee, you death has been avenged..." The Sages left quickly and quietly, without notice. Manuel said, "I thought it was impossible to kill a Sage..." Michelle said, "It's... It's impossible... Kaylee can't be dead." Manuel put up the materials left behind from Kaylee. They rusked back to the ship and took off. Manuel said, "Sages, we need to talk..." They hovered over the Grandia World and they walked into the Chamber of Sages. The Sages sat down, put their weapons down and they came to order. Manuel said, "My fellow Sages... For the first time in history, our beloved Protector of Kingdom Hearts has been killed... I have never seen a Sage killed before in my life..." Michelle said, "Great Sage... There has to be something in the 'Book of Sages' to say that you can bring back a Sage from the dead..." Kim brought out the Book and put it onto the table. Manul hovered his hand over the Book and said. " 'Book of Sages', search for a passage that states 'Resurrecting a Sage' and search the ENTIRE Book." The Book started to fly open to search for the passage... However, it was never found. It searched the ENTIRE Book.

Manuel said, "Nothing... Kaylee, Protector of Kingdom Hearts... I'm sorry for what has happened. We all want you back, however, we cannot resurrect you." Michelle said, "Meeting adjourned." Michelle slammed her fist into the table, creating a hole. She stormed out of the room and went into her room. Manuel said, "We all feel her pain, however, there isn't anything that I can do about it..." Kim said, "Let's just go to the next site..." Manuel said, "Our next stop is Mario World..." Manuel had Kim and Dani steer the ship to the Mario World. Manuel ventured into Michelle's room to find her in tears. Manuel sat next to her and said, "Michelle, I feel your pain... I know you knew her for many years, but, we have to move on..." Michelle took hold of Manny, squeezing her stress into Manuel. Michelle let go and said, "Why did this happen? Why did they know the Code of Sages?? It's a sacred code that's not allowed to even exist..." Manuel said, "There has to be a reason why they knew the code... Let's just go to the Mario World..." Manuel managed to get Michelle to stop crying and get ready. The Sages got ready to go to the Mario World.

Never, in the history of The Sages' lives, has a Sages been killed. The Code is getting out to the wrong people. Someone or something is telling the Code. However, the Sages don't know who's doing this. What the Sages don't know is that someone IS, indeed, telling the secret of the Sages to the people. How do they know, well... They are Sages, themselves. They believe that this has gone on for too long. They believe that it's time to destroy the Sages, the Power of the Sages, and The Book of Sages, itself. Once they go back to the Mario World... Something from the past will re-occur and history will repeat itself. How, the Sages that want the rest dead are controlling the fate and the worlds of what all of the Sages created, long before.

Back