• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chatroom and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
What does it mean if the chatroom block pops up as white, with a red x in the top-left corner? And how can I solve this before Mute Trivia tonight? >_>

This can be a number of things, but the most common are one of the following:
  • There is a problem with the chat server, in which case everyone is having the same problem.
  • There is something wrong with your Java installation or settings.
Probably the second :). Try to use ctrl + F5 to hard refresh the chatroom. If that doesn't work try re-installing java or check for updates via Windows or OS Update. Tell me if that works.

Try to see if your firewall program is blocking Java for some reason or another (or if an antivirus software is doing so). If that doesn't work...I really don't know what else to say.

OUH! Clean your registry! :)

There are several programs out there that you can use; just do a search of "registry cleaner". I use Uniblue Registry Cleaner myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back