• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chatroom Fun

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Well, I just renewed our subscription to the addonchat service which runs the backend of the Zelda Sages chatroom. In addition to the renewal though I also purchased a module giving you all the ability to use avatars in the chatroom! The only downside to this is your avatars can not be tied to your account and, therefore, I need to spend time uploading them. Fear not though, I have a plan :). At the present, only Oni-Link and a few default avatars are ready for use however if you'd like to try out avatars right click in the chat window and select (view avatars) from the scroll list.

First, I want to upload a number of the default avatars we have (I've already uploaded Oni-Link). Please use this thread to discuss which avatars you would like uploaded

As for those of you with custom avatars I am fully willing to honor a request to upload your custom avatar for use in the chatroom. However, be warned that any user will be able to use your avatar in the chatroom.

Happy Chatting!

Back