• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chatroom thread

i am a teddy

Graverobber
Bob, you should make a thread, compiling all late night chatroom conversations! Exclude the private PM's though, because some may be secretative :D

We tried that once and it produced nothing but spam. The current users online number along with the whois online for the chatroom seem to be working effectively :).

Ah...yea...transcripts are private for a reason. It would actually be against our own privacy policy to release any information which is meant for administrative use only without due cause. So, still, no. However...I must say many of the transcripts are rather...amusing to say the least.

I move to make this thread the sticky chatroom problems thread!

As for now, there is some MASSIVE COCKSHIT LAG on the chatroom.

I clicked log in, went to get something upstairs, forgot about the chatroom, and a few minutes later I heard "welcome." I opened up the chatroom and didn't see myself in the users section for about 45 seconds.

Oh, and to add on (like addonchat lololol) to the actual topic of this thread, Ides of March and I have a late night talk show on the chatroom, you should sell it on the website.

Okay, chat is ticking me off now. Not only is there lag and ping is crazy high, but it just kicked Ultima and I out for "server upgrades". I thought they just did server upgrades.

I second that, but knowing it's never gonna happen, I think we should put a log in button on the main chat page so I don't have to reload java everytime the goddamn idle timeout disconnects me. Oh, and get rid of the idle timeout. Seriously.

Back