• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Chuck Norris Facts

mr.cuddles

Loftwing
Ok, I got this idea from the picture game thread. Seeing most of us here of no lives what so ever, I have come to the conclusion most of us like Chuck Norris and most of us like Chuck Norris jok I mean facts. So here's the gist of the thread. One Person puts down a Chuck Norris fact and the next person that posts has to try and beat that fact. So I am going to just go ahead and start this.

Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting, the probability of failure is to high, Chuck Norris goes killing.

Remember children. Chuck Norris jokes are not for the faint of heart and those whjo do not like death. Remember to be good and do not post anyhting that may get me into trouble. You know what I talk about. If you do not know Chuck Norris, you will be awakened with a roundhouse kick to the face. DO NOT mess with the Norris. Here are a few to tell you what is acceptable:

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live

Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to 1CNRhK (Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick)

When taking the SAT, write "Chuck Norris" for every answer. You will score over 8000. (*Warning* Do not do this. 0 shall be your score. Love, Teddy.)

James Cameron wanted Chuck Norris to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Thousands of years ago Chuck Norris came across a bear. It was so terrified that it fled north into the arctic. It was also so terrified that all of its decendents now have white hair.

If you do happen to land a punch on Chuck Norris, your arm will shatter on impact. This is only theory, of course, for who in their right mind would attempt to fight Chuck Norris?

Contrary to popular belief, the Titanic didn't hit an iceberg. The ship was off course and accidentally ran into Chuck Norris while he was doing the backstroke across the Atlantic.

Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a woman in it.

Those are only a few of the jokes that fans of Chuck Norris have concocted. Many are inappropriate and will be promptly removed. The joke and you:eek: In the event this post is killed or removed...(bob) Do not attempt to relivify it. Chuck Norris will be done proud by this. Remember, it's Bob's opinion of what is good or bad. There is a possibility some of mine are to be deleted. Deal with it. Happy days all!!

REPENT! STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AT ONCE!

As Teddy has said (when he was still a mod), Chuck Norris Jokes are not allowed here. So repent, REPENT, while you still have the chance.

Well I think that this is more of a chuck norris game thread where you have to come up with a more chuck norrisy fact than the one above you as this one was simply just a list of jokes...
Remember children. Chuck Norris jokes are not for the faint of heart and those whjo do not like death. Remember to be good and do not post anyhting that may get me into trouble. You know what I talk about. If you do not know Chuck Norris, you will be awakened with a roundhouse kick to the face. DO NOT mess with the Norris. Here are a few to tell you what is acceptable:

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live

Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to 1CNRhK (Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick)

When taking the SAT, write "Chuck Norris" for every answer. You will score over 8000. (*Warning* Do not do this. 0 shall be your score. Love, Teddy.)

James Cameron wanted Chuck Norris to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Thousands of years ago Chuck Norris came across a bear. It was so terrified that it fled north into the arctic. It was also so terrified that all of its decendents now have white hair.

If you do happen to land a punch on Chuck Norris, your arm will shatter on impact. This is only theory, of course, for who in their right mind would attempt to fight Chuck Norris?

Contrary to popular belief, the Titanic didn't hit an iceberg. The ship was off course and accidentally ran into Chuck Norris while he was doing the backstroke across the Atlantic.

Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a woman in it.

Those are only a few of the jokes that fans of Chuck Norris have concocted. Many are inappropriate and will be promptly removed. The joke and you:eek: In the event this post is killed or removed...(bob) Do not attempt to relivify it. Chuck Norris will be done proud by this. Remember, it's Bob's opinion of what is good or bad. There is a possibility some of mine are to be deleted. Deal with it. Happy days all!!
Did Teddy really say they're not alllowed? He asked bob if they are allowed but no one even responded.... so this should be fine...

Bah, Chuck Norris stuff is kinda old now. It's really only funny when you see a video clip with him saying that stuff, such as the Mountain Dew commercial (I think that's what it was) or the Huckabee commercial.

Oh my god, Chuck Norris is so ******* overrated. Jet Li would kick his *** in the blink of an eye.

cuddles,you never shut up about chuck. its makin me mad! hes not the greatest person ever(spot taken by the members of led zeppelin) the fan base for his show is a bunch of rednecks, so hes obviously not that great.

Back