• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

CoD 5 released

diezoberflote

Loftwing
Call of Duty World at War just came out. No money, can't play it.
It has so far been badgered for being cod4 all over again, but this is not true. The developers have taken the cod4 engine and applied it to the ww2 era for the first time.
Also, some new battlefronts are introduced, including the end of the Russian campaign (can't wait).
The Russian campaign always was my favorite....
I recommend anyone else with a 360 to check this out as well.

Call of Duty World at War just came out. No money, can't play it.
It has so far been badgered for being cod4 all over again, but this is not true. The developers have taken the cod4 engine and applied it to the ww2 era for the first time.
Also, some new battlefronts are introduced, including the end of the Russian campaign (can't wait).
The Russian campaign always was my favorite....
I recommend anyone else with a 360 to check this out as well.
Isn't this for other systems as well?

Anyway, I always hated the Russia campaign. I loved the landscapes, but every five seconds or so, someone kept shouting "COMRADE!" I'd have to say my favorite campaign was always the Western European front, with the tearing and blowing up of France. I also usually liked the North Africa campaign, but not as much.

This game was released today on almost all other systems as well (with an exception being the Commodore 64). A game this intense, I don't know why anyone would bother with getting the DS or Wii versions but hey, you never know.

DS version sounds pretty stupid but I don't have a 360 and can't afford one.

I hate the belief that the Wii is completely unable to have hardcore games because this is not true. What is true is that Nintendo WONT RELEASE HARDCORE ******* GAMES

Take an example, the Godfather. On no other system can you simulate a garrote wire strangling in such a life like way, or a pistol whip, or throwing someone out a window.

Back