• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Colbert for President

So it's actually serious? I thought it might just be a joke. He'll probably only get on the ballot in a few states, though.

He's a comedian. He used to be on the Daily Show on Comedy Central, and now he's on his own show, The Colbert Report, which is also on Comedy Central. I think it's on right after The Daily Show. But he's a really funny guy

To be honest, I don't like any of the candidates. So, despite the fact I live in NY, I'll be voting for him :D.

He can run as an independent ;). If none of the candidates shape up I'll end up voting for him in the upcoming election.

fine! ill beat you at this... i watch his tv show! i know what he does and how he said he cant run anymore! and for your information i have Dr. yates who will teach me everything i need to know

fine! ill beat you at this... i watch his tv show! i know what he does and how he said he cant run anymore! and for your information i have Dr. yates who will teach me everything i need to know
He has been rejected by the Democratic party, and he never even bothered to apply for the Republican party (something about a $35,000 entrance fee), so he will not be running in either of the two parties. While he still could legally run, he no longer has even a chance of winning.

Hell, I'd vote for him anyway.

You are rather mistaken cuddles. Colbert can't run with the support of Daritos as it would be against federal campaign law. Colbert can still run for president, there is no law which stops him from doing so assuming he drops the Daritos support. Also, if you watch the show, it was explained that if a certain percentage of the company employes endorse him he can then legally obtain a company sponsor. Not trying to be mean or anything, but Bob is right on this one.

*that, and I wouldn't throw names of people you know up here ;)*
Versac said:
While he still could legally run, he no longer has even a chance of winning.
Thank godness someone understands! True, he can still run, but he would have little to no chance winning as an independant.

Back