• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

darkness

Ok. So I made this new album called darkness because I have no life. It was really late and I was tired, but considering all this, I thought it turned out quite well. Anyways, I was just hoping that you all would check it out and just let me know what you think. Feel free to post here as well as there whatever you think!

OH! I see it, now. It's very creative. A lot of the images are duplicated, though. Do you think I should make an album, too, GG? It seems like a cool idea. What do you think the theme should be (hypothetically, of course.)?

I think starting an album is an awesome thing to do, but if i did it i would get stuck on what the theme should be. I don't know.

I think that I am going to make an album to counter-act GG's... I am going to call it...

BRIGHTNESS!! It will really make your eyes burst into flames (blue flames, of course)

No. Blue Lightning FTW. It looks amazing if you can make the special effects for it on a theatrical stage.

HUH-HAH, YES!!! That's happened in pictures I've (well, my dad has) taken. When I was inducted into my school's Thespains group (YEAH SHAKESPEARE!), my dad took pictures and a friend of mine found it rather amusing that even the local fire and lightning attended.

Back