• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Darth Wii

Cool, especially if they make a SW's game in which th controller is the lightsaber.

DV: "Luke, I beat your High Score!"

Luke: "NOOO!!!"

the good thing about the nintendo wii is that it is gonna come out in a few different colors which were released before their release date.

red
green
black
platinum
and blue

Calm down buddy, I may want the "precious" blue Wii too, but I'll be happy with any color. And I don't act all creepy....................
ITS A JOKE ON GOLLUM FROM LotR! Come on! And yes, my plan is to get the original color, and then to trade it in for a Blue one. Or just keep the original.

I'd love to have my Wii dyed with the blood of the innocents, but due to the 'blood of the innocent' (or just the innocent) shortage, I'd settle for the black or red Wii. Even better, a black-red pattern. Psychadelic, dude!

watever Slyguy >_> I plan on getting the original color and sticking with it *music plays* "I can't see me lovin' nobody but you, for all my life. When we're together nothin' will ever be blue, for all of my life."

Back