• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Dead

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
So, yeah, the forum's been dead. Like, really dead save Broken Telephone and the Currently listening to threads.

My point is, maybe we need to try bringing the boards back to life, maybe getting new members who'll stay. Maybe you need to advertise more.

ou know, every summer we get one of these threads, then it comes back once August hits. People are busy, it's summer man :D.

I do agree though we really do need to create a bit more of an active environment. A good number of people have downloaded LOZS, and decided to send me all the questions (of which I've been getting a lot). So, I've been a bit busy answering those myself. Wht it realy comes down to is people posting; I really an't force anyone to post minus say the S.I.T.s. I'd say the best bet is just start conversations.

Yeah, no. It's been dead longer than the summer. A lot longer. And whenever somebody tries to start a real conversation thread, other just ignore it.

I'm posting a bit to bring back some action, lazy people!

Just thought of something! Maybe you can have people refer others. I mean, we have the referral thing in our profiles, why not give rewards to people who refer enough new members that stay active or something like that? It doesn't even have to be money, maybe special status that gives more permissions or something like that.

I'm looking at the post counts on the members list...tsk tsk tsk....

ZeldaSages is serious business guys. Seriously.

How about you all pay me to spread the word around my college? It is a gaming college. Sounds like a good idea to me

Back