• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Detroit tigers!

Anyone here a fan of the Detroit tigers baseball team? I love them, me and my friend are going to a game next week. we're going to watch them kick Texas's butts big time.

um, yeah, about that ok thing, I'm pretty sure Justin Verlander just pitched a no hitter with 12 strike outs, Im sure the rocket hasn't done that with the yankees yet, all though he is really good, ps, we stoll garry sheffield from the yankees.

1. I am a yankee fan, so of course I wasn't going to obsessively love the Tigers
2. Whoopadeedoodah
3. Clemens is alright, but I like Chien Ming Wang more
4. The Yankees have come back before, and they are starting to again
5. The Yankees didn't have room for sheffield so we gave him away
6. Barry Bonds should die
7. Clemens also has a guaranteed spot in the Hall of Fame, and he is going in as a Yankee
8. Get over yourself, I was trying to be nice, but you can't handle that apparently

*noticing sparks beginning to fly*

Let's be nice :)
Please don't bite anybody's head off for their opinions.....I'm sure as you've realized, this country lets us have our own opinions of everything :)

calm down TL...

1. I am a yankee fan, so of course I wasn't going to obsessively love the Tigers
2. Whoopadeedoodah
3. Clemens is alright, but I like Chien Ming Wang more
4. The Yankees have come back before, and they are starting to again
5. The Yankees didn't have room for sheffield so we gave him away
6. Barry Bonds should die
7. Clemens also has a guaranteed spot in the Hall of Fame, and he is going in as a Yankee
8. Get over yourself, I was trying to be nice, but you can't handle that apparently
Hey, I was just messing around with you, I like the yankees, but I like the tigers better. geez...

Ultima, your not supposed to like the tigers if they kicked us out of the playoffs last year. I do find it amazing what Jim Leyland did for that team last year.

Yeah, the Yankees are making a comeback but I find it hard to believe that they will win the East. So their only chance is winning the wild card but that will be hard to do with that central division (tigers, twins, and indians).

anyway, it's probably to early to be talking about the playoffs... we're barely 1/3 of the way through the season.

Ultima, your not supposed to like the tigers if they kicked us out of the playoffs last year. I do find it amazing what Jim Leyland did for that team last year.

Yeah, the Yankees are making a comeback but I find it hard to believe that they will win the East. So their only chance is winning the wild card but that will be hard to do with that central division (tigers, twins, and indians).

anyway, it's probably to early to be talking about the playoffs... we're barely 1/3 of the way through the season.
The yankees have come back from over 15 games out of first more than once. Have faith.

yeah but not with a red sox team this good in front of them... anyway i have faith but i just had to give my opinion on it

Back