• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Disappointment...

almundo

Epona
I finally beat MM, and I just don't get why people think Majora and its forms are so hard... I beat it on my first try without getting hit!

I find it weird because I suck at last bosses... I can't beat ganondorf in OoT... *coughcough*

Anyone else have/had any thoughts on LoZ's last bosses?

All depends on how you fought Majora's Mask. Sounds like you used the easy way with Fierce Deity's mask. I you didn't use that mask, then yeah it's really hard.

As for other bosses, Ganon/Ganondorf in OoT was really easy. I always find the 2D Zelda's hard, so I find those bosses equally hard. WW: Ganondorf was easy, Puppet Ganon was what I had trouble with. PH was really easy, too. I never got to the TP Ganon, so I have no idea what he's like.

I didn't have the fierce deity mask either! I just shot him with arrows. I did have the bunny hood on at the time though, that might have made a difference.
In OoT I don't know why I can't beat him. I sorta gave up so.... yeah.
WW's Ganondorf was pretty easy. Haven't played that in a while either.
TP's Ganondorf is i think perfectly leveled. Each form is equally hard, but I didn't like the horse chase, because I'm not very good with Epona (Or as I named her, Horsie!).
I think I might try to beat OoT finally tomorrow... Not sure.

Back