• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Dodongo cave...

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
Yay! I need MORE help! After accidentially turning off my game, and losing Saria's Song, and the Sun song thingie, I though my troubles would be over, right? WRONG!!! I am in the stupid dodongo cave, and this thing in the middle of the first room keeps hitting me with this god dang laser, which keeps killing me in one or 2 hits.....I guess I'm REALLY bad at OoT to need this much help this early in the game.....

You need to run from the laser and jump to the platform on the right. This is actually the easiest level in the game, so once you get the hang of the envirnment it won't be too dificult any longer :). The general trick is to be very careful. If you haven't learned yet for example, wood+fire= destroyed defences. You can also use our walkthrough if you get stuck *that's why they're there of course*.

It's good you are getting a good feel for the gameplay elements. Whenever you pick up TP, the mechanics are similar ;).

Use the Hylian Sheild!!! I cannot stress this enough! If you don't have one, leave and go buy one. When used by young Link, it gives reddiculous defensive coverage. It can literally take being rolled over by King Dodongo.

Back